Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good online store for rod building supplies?

+3
smitty
REDBASS
jerseydave
7 posters

Go down

Good online store for rod building supplies? Empty Good online store for rod building supplies?

Post  jerseydave 6/3/2009, 10:51 pm

Just looking to fix the handle on a spinner I have....... need a butt cap, cork tape....... small stuff.

Thanks
jerseydave
jerseydave

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Good online store for rod building supplies? Empty Re: Good online store for rod building supplies?

Post  REDBASS 6/3/2009, 11:09 pm

YOU COULD TRY MUDHOLE.COM OR JANSNETCRAFT.COM
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Good online store for rod building supplies? Empty Re: Good online store for rod building supplies?

Post  smitty 6/5/2009, 4:33 pm

Dave if you dont find what your looking for go to my site www.smittyplugs.com and click on the catalog see if i have what you need and i will get you a price.. Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseydave 6/5/2009, 9:16 pm

smitty wrote:Dave if you dont find what your looking for go to my site www.smittyplugs.com and click on the catalog see if i have what you need and i will get you a price.. Very Happy

Sorry Smitty........ didn't even realize you were into rod building stuff in the store.
jerseydave
jerseydave

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/7/2009, 2:32 pm

jerseydave wrote:
smitty wrote:Dave if you dont find what your looking for go to my site www.smittyplugs.com and click on the catalog see if i have what you need and i will get you a price.. Very Happy

Sorry Smitty........ didn't even realize you were into rod building stuff in the store.

why be sorry???? if i can help ya out great if not than im sorry lol.......
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 12/27/2009, 1:59 pm

jerseydave wrote:

Cant find it . I clicked on the plug building icon and cant find it.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftwood 12/27/2009, 2:24 pm

You can call Greg up at Brielle Bait and Tackle. He will ship anything you need and is very knowledgeable and a good guy to deal with---732-528-5720
Driftwood
Driftwood

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 12/27/2009, 7:22 pm

Mudhole.com is about the best and biggest you'll find. I get all my materials from them. Very fast shipping also.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 1/6/2010, 2:56 pm

asbury guy wrote:
jerseydave wrote:

Cant find it . I clicked on the plug building icon and cant find it.

The name has changed to www.buccisbaits.com .....same great service just a different name cheers
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down