Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I be the Black Label Spokeman????

4 posters

Go down

Can I be the Black Label Spokeman???? Empty Can I be the Black Label Spokeman????

Post  klamman 5/27/2009, 2:15 pm

OK...maybe not...nobody would buy plugs from me...Unless I beat them into buying one...lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
klamman
klamman

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Can I be the Black Label Spokeman???? Empty Re: Can I be the Black Label Spokeman????

Post  klamman 5/27/2009, 2:18 pm

I'll be wearing it on the beach in Brigantine...I'm like a walking billboard.....
klamman
klamman

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Can I be the Black Label Spokeman???? Empty Re: Can I be the Black Label Spokeman????

Post  blacklabel 5/31/2009, 11:19 pm

klamman wrote:I'll be wearing it on the beach in Brigantine...I'm like a walking billboard.....

you are one sexy looking billboard i would buy some plugs from you .glade to see you are enjoying the shirt
blacklabel
blacklabel
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 284

http://www.blacklabelplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MV Bluefish 6/1/2009, 6:13 pm

I have the same billboard (6 sizes smaller 👅 ). Vineyard folks see the NJ on the shirt and say "you Joisey guys" :roll: . I have to tell them the only time I've been to Jersey is to buy these plugs! Around here if your not a 10th generation islander your nobody! :jerk off:
MV Bluefish
MV Bluefish

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/1/2009, 6:36 pm

I walk around Bass Pro down here with mine on, I get some strange looks.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/2/2009, 9:36 pm

Black Label, i thought you was reffering to Carlings Black Label Beer ,some of the most vile tasting liquid in world, Black label made Falstaff a top shelf brew along with Stag . And to think we had to pay a Dime for this terrible stuff in VN we was cheated for sure
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down