Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For trade.....RM Giant Pink Scaled....

2 posters

Go down

For trade.....RM Giant Pink Scaled.... Empty For trade.....RM Giant Pink Scaled....

Post  klamman 5/26/2009, 12:54 pm

I have a pink scale RM Giant...New, in package...looking to trade....problem is, I'm not sure what i want!!!.... :affraid: lol!

make me an offer and we can see where it goes....I could use some polaris...BM...BC..Habs...Habs Jr.....whatcha got???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
klamman
klamman

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

For trade.....RM Giant Pink Scaled.... Empty Re: For trade.....RM Giant Pink Scaled....

Post  trevier 5/26/2009, 4:36 pm

are you interested in some of the new gibbs style bm needlefish or some of habs jr pencils or a bc atom 40 let me know,

trevier

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

For trade.....RM Giant Pink Scaled.... Empty Re: For trade.....RM Giant Pink Scaled....

Post  klamman 5/26/2009, 4:42 pm

trevier wrote:are you interested in some of the new gibbs style bm needlefish or some of habs jr pencils or a bc atom 40 let me know,

what color BM needles ya got???
klamman
klamman

Back to top Go down

Post  trevier 5/26/2009, 6:31 pm

yellow/white,racoon,parrot,herring,reverse eel, I can offer one of these and a habs jr pencil,new mint,

trevier

Back to top Go down

Post  klamman 5/26/2009, 7:27 pm

trevier wrote:yellow/white,racoon,parrot,herring,reverse eel, I can offer one of these and a habs jr pencil,new mint,

what color habs jr??? Very Happy
klamman
klamman

Back to top Go down

Post  trevier 5/26/2009, 7:54 pm

white body blue head,still in package,

trevier

Back to top Go down

Post  klamman 5/26/2009, 8:29 pm

Im liking that reverse eel bm needle and the habs jr pencil
klamman
klamman

Back to top Go down

Post  trevier 5/26/2009, 9:29 pm

do you have any more scaled rm's,how about 2 bm needles for 2 rm scaled?

trevier

Back to top Go down

Post  klamman 5/27/2009, 9:06 am

No more scaled RMs... 😢
klamman
klamman

Back to top Go down

Post  klamman 5/27/2009, 11:20 am

Thread closed..gonna sell this as I bought a few more plugs...(like I need em :roll: )
klamman
klamman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down