Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are

+10
rebelmusicnp
stilltryn
mikeybonz
joesfishinproblem
Charrua
fishincrazy
FJR
Smoke
AKScuba
Rick..stillcasting
14 posters

Go down

We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are Empty We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are

Post  Rick..stillcasting 5/8/2009, 2:42 pm

your thoughts for the season? Do you think we'll be seeing a season like last year w/ many large bunker pods and lots of cows caught?
If you are lucky and skilled enough and catch that cow what are you gonna do w/ her?
I'm an enternal optimist and want to believe we'll have a season like last year.
I believe I'll get my largest fish this season from my yak out front while bobbing in a bunker pod.
I believe I'll be gently torn between wanting bragging rights bringing her to land,, but in my heart of hearts I know I'll gently craddle her in my arms place her on my lap a quick picture a kiss and "goodbye".
I'll look up say "thankyou".

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are Empty Re: We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are

Post  AKScuba 5/8/2009, 3:27 pm

I havent caught a big enough fish to really decide to kill or release it. Sure would be nice to hook into a cow soon though.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are Empty Re: We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are

Post  Smoke 5/8/2009, 3:41 pm

Take a picture and give her a kiss goodbye and slid her back into the water... 8)
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 5/8/2009, 5:35 pm

If I'm lucky enough to catch anything, it's a photo if it's decent and kiss it good bye.
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 5/8/2009, 9:58 pm

Rick..stillcasting wrote:your thoughts for the season? Do you think we'll be seeing a season like last year w/ many large bunker pods and lots of cows caught?
If you are lucky and skilled enough and catch that cow what are you gonna do w/ her?
I'm an enternal optimist and want to believe we'll have a season like last year.
I believe I'll get my largest fish this season from my yak out front while bobbing in a bunker pod.
I believe I'll be gently torn between wanting bragging rights bringing her to land,, but in my heart of hearts I know I'll gently craddle her in my arms place her on my lap a quick picture a kiss and "goodbye".
I'll look up say "thankyou".

Rick I'm itchin to come down what you doin this weekend I heard a secret about some bass we gotta go!!!!

FC :affraid:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are Empty Sentimental!

Post  Charrua 5/8/2009, 10:53 pm

Hey Rick! Do you need a hug????? We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 622665

Charrua

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 5/8/2009, 10:55 pm

i am gonna kiss rick and let him go lol :scratch: :scratch: lol!
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are Empty BIG RED LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 5/8/2009, 11:09 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i am gonna kiss rick and let him go lol :scratch: :scratch: lol!

Hey You Said You'd Only Kiss Me!!!!!!! We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 177925 We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 177925 We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 177925 We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 177925 We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 177925 We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 177925 We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 177925 We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 177925 We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are 177925

FC lol!

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 5/9/2009, 12:01 am

lol! lol! lol! fc thats good!!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 5/9/2009, 12:28 am

:kiss it: :kiss it: kiss this!!! lol!

it will be my first so i must keep her , sorry:( under 34 keep it over that let her swim!
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 5/9/2009, 9:10 am

Well ahhh thankyou for some of those replies,,sorta made me feel warm and fuzzy,,like swine flu!

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 5/9/2009, 11:09 am

i don't keep any bass over 28". had a bunch this year between 15"-24" on the grill. super tender.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 5/9/2009, 8:22 pm

smokinjoe wrote:Take a picture and give her a kiss goodbye and slid her back into the water... 8)

THATS MY KIND OF SURF FISHERMAN
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  surffishn 5/9/2009, 8:43 pm

I was of the impression this site had a great bunch of guys.But with all this kissing stuff I'll be darn careful who I fish with lol!

surffishn
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 5/10/2009, 8:33 am

would get a pic give a pec than send her on her way :twisted: :twisted:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 5/10/2009, 1:50 pm

HAVENT TAKEN A BASS IS A FEW YEARS NOW. THE REASON BEING IS THAT I WANT THE STOCKS TOO RISE UP. IM LOOKING FOR A 50 OR BETTER. SHE ALSO WILL GET A PASS, KISS GOOD BY. A PAT ON HER BACK AS SHE SWIMS AWAY. I JUST ENJOY THE HUNT FOR THE BIG GIRLS. Very Happy
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

We are all geared and still getting more ready for the girls. what are Empty BIG RED LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 5/10/2009, 2:19 pm

REDBASS wrote:HAVENT TAKEN A BASS IS A FEW YEARS NOW. THE REASON BEING IS THAT I WANT THE STOCKS TOO RISE UP. IM LOOKING FOR A 50 OR BETTER. SHE ALSO WILL GET A PASS, KISS GOOD BY. A PAT ON HER BACK AS SHE SWIMS AWAY. I JUST ENJOY THE HUNT FOR THE BIG GIRLS. Very Happy

Red I like big girls too I use donuts as bait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I usually kiss em and throw em back too!!!!!!

cheers FC lol!

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 5/10/2009, 5:27 pm

F C I BET YOU DO. lol! lol! lol! lol!
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down