Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LBI sunday

3 posters

Go down

LBI sunday Empty LBI sunday

Post  AKScuba 5/7/2009, 1:47 pm

Well it looks like Im gonna have some time to get out and fish sunday.... anyone down for some LBI action? Im just gonna be pluggin, not bothering with bait this time though I do have some frozen bunker Ill bring with me in case the toothy bastards show.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

LBI sunday Empty BIG RED MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 5/7/2009, 7:50 pm

AKScuba wrote:Well it looks like Im gonna have some time to get out and fish sunday.... anyone down for some LBI action? Im just gonna be pluggin, not bothering with bait this time though I do have some frozen bunker Ill bring with me in case the toothy bastards show.

Your goin fishin not takin mom out????It's Mothers day!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

LBI sunday Empty Re: LBI sunday

Post  stilltryn 5/7/2009, 10:57 pm

ill be down on saturday , sunday is mommys day!! gonna try that spot out back! good luck
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 5/8/2009, 4:41 am

fishincrazy wrote:
AKScuba wrote:Well it looks like Im gonna have some time to get out and fish sunday.... anyone down for some LBI action? Im just gonna be pluggin, not bothering with bait this time though I do have some frozen bunker Ill bring with me in case the toothy bastards show.

Your goin fishin not takin mom out????It's Mothers day!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

Knowin her she'll probably be workin...

Jeff, we had nothing but a skate and weeds all night at that area I told you about. I dont think its gonna produce any good fish just yet. Try where me and smitty took you, and Ill send you a couple more areas to try via PM.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down