Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOESFISHINPROBLEM FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!

+9
joesfishinproblem
Smoke
Beachboy
smitty
joesfishingproblemsdad
REDBASS
mikeybonz
Kevnmary
fishincrazy
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JOESFISHINPROBLEM FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty BIG RED WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 5/4/2009, 8:07 am

AKScuba wrote:Ya know, the only time I fished with joe I caught the skunk..... but then again FC was there :roll:

WAS THERE A SOUTH WIND THAT NIGHT?????????? :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

A you know I'm the luckiest boy in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

FC lol!

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

JOESFISHINPROBLEM FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: JOESFISHINPROBLEM FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  AKScuba 5/4/2009, 11:10 am

Yea.... And the first time I fished with you the water glowed.... :scratch:
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

JOESFISHINPROBLEM FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: JOESFISHINPROBLEM FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  stevel 5/4/2009, 12:46 pm

JOE WHAT CAN I SAY U DA MAN EVERY TIME I GET THE CHANCE TO FISH WITH U I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE ON GOT NOTHIN BUT LUV FOR U BRUDDA :affraid: :affraid: MY WIFE ALLWAYS SAYS JOE FISHINPROBLEM WHOS THAT I TELL HER HE MIGHT BE UR REPLACEMENT :affraid: lol! lol! lol! FC I AM HONORED TO BE PART OF THE NUMBER 1 FAN CLUB IN THE USA :twisted: :twisted:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 5/4/2009, 12:50 pm

He stood me up yesterday! Waited and waited for a phone call. My wife kept asking me "are you fishing tonite?"

JOESFISHINPROBLEM FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 622665
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

JOESFISHINPROBLEM FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty BIG RED MEMBER!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 5/4/2009, 3:08 pm

stevel wrote:JOE WHAT CAN I SAY U DA MAN EVERY TIME I GET THE CHANCE TO FISH WITH U I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE ON GOT NOTHIN BUT LUV FOR U BRUDDA :affraid: :affraid: MY WIFE ALLWAYS SAYS JOE FISHINPROBLEM WHOS THAT I TELL HER HE MIGHT BE UR REPLACEMENT :affraid: lol! lol! lol! FC I AM HONORED TO BE PART OF THE NUMBER 1 FAN CLUB IN THE USA :twisted: :twisted:

GOOD DEAL STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Come on Boys Post Up!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2