Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new wrinkle on the time honored "TIN SQUID"

3 posters

Go down

A new wrinkle on the time honored "TIN SQUID" Empty A new wrinkle on the time honored "TIN SQUID"

Post  Husky 5/1/2009, 8:58 pm

Here is a batch of faux "Tins". They're cast from Urethane resin in place of the usual Tin.
They swim and cast like the dickens. I put them together last season and the SB's liked them, so over the winter, I tweaked them. They have thru wire SS construction.
Presently, they're being field tested in both SW and fresh, North, South and beyond.
The Big ones are 2 oz and the smaller ones 1 oz.

A new wrinkle on the time honored "TIN SQUID" DSCF0001-17

A new wrinkle on the time honored "TIN SQUID" DSCF0005-5
Husky
Husky

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

A new wrinkle on the time honored "TIN SQUID" Empty Re: A new wrinkle on the time honored "TIN SQUID"

Post  Minivin5 5/1/2009, 9:03 pm

Very nice looking resin tins, your work in first rate! Keep us posted on how the field testing goes, and of course if you need any testing to be done in Florida I am your man Very Happy
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

A new wrinkle on the time honored "TIN SQUID" Empty Re: A new wrinkle on the time honored "TIN SQUID"

Post  Smoke 5/1/2009, 9:07 pm

Looks like they would cast a mile.very nice.. :twisted:
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Husky 5/1/2009, 9:15 pm

Minivin5 wrote:Very nice looking resin tins, your work in first rate! Keep us posted on how the field testing goes, and of course if you need any testing to be done in Florida I am your man Very Happy
What would you be targeting, down there? AND, when would you be fishing?
My Musky guys are just starting and some I've sent to FL haven't been tested yet as the guys are fishing for Pompano and Whiting, so they're too big for that kind of angling.
Husky
Husky

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 5/2/2009, 2:55 pm

Husky wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:Very nice looking resin tins, your work in first rate! Keep us posted on how the field testing goes, and of course if you need any testing to be done in Florida I am your man Very Happy
What would you be targeting, down there? AND, when would you be fishing?
My Musky guys are just starting and some I've sent to FL haven't been tested yet as the guys are fishing for Pompano and Whiting, so they're too big for that kind of angling.

I fish mainly for Snook and Tarpon, but not afraid to pull in a shark or two as well.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down