Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm shrinking

5 posters

Go down

I'm shrinking Empty I'm shrinking

Post  126andy 4/27/2009, 7:56 pm

Took the kayak for a sping today and found that I couldn't reach the fishfinder where I had it mounted. It was a little hard to reach last year but this year I had quite the time getting to it and seeing it forget about it. I got home and moved it a little closer, we'll see how that works out.
The only thing I can think of is that the kayak grew over the winter or I'm starting to shrink.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

I'm shrinking Empty Re: I'm shrinking

Post  Rick..stillcasting 4/27/2009, 8:54 pm

That is funny,, well for me ,, not for you.
Have you suffered any back disorders? As we age we lose disc space due to a few reasons,, like our weight over our lift time exerting downward force sqeeezing the juice outa our disc,, thats why you see alot of old people stooped over looking for change on the ground,, so do you find yourself looking for change while walking?
I suggest doing yoga,, or any stretching exercises for increase flexability. Maybe where you live you had a very cold winter and you just sorta shrunk from being outside too many times.
I'll be curious to know if over the next month you find the fishfinder too close,, then at least you'll have the old holes to move back to.
Glad you got out. Look forward to reading your adventures.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

I'm shrinking Empty Re: I'm shrinking

Post  FJR 4/27/2009, 9:15 pm

Same thing happens to my clothes from hanging in the closet. :lol:
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

I'm shrinking Empty I'm melting!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 4/27/2009, 9:29 pm