Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your bag/box/bucket look like....

+12
Shipwrecked
Oldsalts
old man
whitey
stevel
Smoke
monty
Kevnmary
REDBASS
soot
Sephus3
smitty
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

whats your bag/box/bucket look like.... - Page 2 Empty Re: whats your bag/box/bucket look like....

Post  AKScuba 4/23/2009, 1:47 am

Bobes what soft plastic is that, the blue one with the treble on the belly. Nice collection you got there!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

whats your bag/box/bucket look like.... - Page 2 Empty Re: whats your bag/box/bucket look like....

Post  Bobes 4/23/2009, 10:55 am

AKScuba wrote:Bobes what soft plastic is that, the blue one with the treble on the belly. Nice collection you got there!

That has been a good producer for me and I think overlooked by some. Its the Storm Wild Eye "Suspending " Mullet. The key is suspending. I like to use it over the rocks near jetties. Doesn't get hung up like regular shads. Comes in packs of two. Nice and heavy, so it casts well too. That has saved me on a couple of outings from getting the skunk.

Bobes

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 4/23/2009, 12:42 pm

Ive seen em at the store... Ill have to pick a few up to give them a shot.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 4/26/2009, 5:11 pm

HERE IS MY BAG .FILLED WITH ALOT OF CANDY. HAD TOO ADD GROMETS TOO THE PLUG BAG. THE WATER WOULD NOT DRAIN OUT. IT WAS ANOTHER 40 LBS ON MY SHOULDER WHEN GETTING OUT OF THE WATER.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2