Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th??

4 posters

Go down

Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th?? Empty Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th??

Post  klamman 4/7/2009, 8:42 am

We'll have 75 of us going tomorrow...we should be in the lot around 10-10:30 for the 3:05 game..Ring ceremony game ....I picked up the beer yesterday...I hope I got enough....anyone from the site going???? We got (20) 30 packs and a few extra cases...and some soda too.....6 big hoagie trays...125 soft pretzels....Will be fun!!! We did the home opener as a group for 14 years until the Phils went the playoffs in 2007...then the Phils stopped selling group sales for the Home opener(last year and this year)

Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th?? Photo11
klamman
klamman

Number of posts : 232

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th?? Empty Re: Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th??

Post  Minivin5 4/7/2009, 9:06 am

klamman wrote:We'll have 75 of us going tomorrow...we should be in the lot around 10-10:30 for the 3:05 game..Ring ceremony game ....I picked up the beer yesterday...I hope I got enough....anyone from the site going???? We got (20) 30 packs and a few extra cases...and some soda too.....6 big hoagie trays...125 soft pretzels....Will be fun!!! We did the home opener as a group for 14 years until the Phils went the playoffs in 2007...then the Phils stopped selling group sales for the Home opener(last year and this year)

Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th?? Photo11

WOW I wish I was Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th?? 177925 Looks like it will be a great time cheers
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th?? Empty Re: Anyone going to the Phillies tomorrow, April 8th??

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/7/2009, 9:09 am

they are gonna get whooped hahahahahahahaha cheers
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/7/2009, 10:48 am

Mike,hope you guys have a great time.looks like a good party.hope they do better then my Yankees :affraid:
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down