Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEMO!!

3 posters

Go down

DEMO!! Empty DEMO!!

Post  fishnut 4/2/2009, 2:36 pm

Was out and about yesterday and saw a few trucks at demo.So maybe it is open again.
fishnut
fishnut

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

DEMO!! Empty Re: DEMO!!

Post  Smoke 4/2/2009, 4:47 pm

fishnut wrote:Was out and about yesterday and saw a few trucks at demo.So maybe it is open again.
Big C,Yes its open as of april 1st,same as all other 4x4 spots.not mention no names.lol lol! lol! small fish are just starting to show up,so soon its going to happen. Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 4/2/2009, 5:49 pm

So they dredged and filled in that HUGE washout??? We can drive to the actual point again?? I hope, I hope, I hope!!! I walked it last year and it was NOT fun, although I did find one real interesting place along the way.
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/2/2009, 5:56 pm

Fishtale wrote:So they dredged and filled in that HUGE washout??? We can drive to the actual point again?? I hope, I hope, I hope!!! I walked it last year and it was NOT fun, although I did find one real interesting place along the way.
chris,if you park at the golf/waterhole and walk and casted all the way to the tip,you would find lots of great spots.hint :shock: :lol:
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 4/2/2009, 6:09 pm

smokinjoe wrote:
Fishtale wrote:So they dredged and filled in that HUGE washout??? We can drive to the actual point again?? I hope, I hope, I hope!!! I walked it last year and it was NOT fun, although I did find one real interesting place along the way.
chris,if you park at the golf/waterhole and walk and casted all the way to the tip,you would find lots of great spots.hint :shock: :lol:
You talking about the back side?? If so, I'm only a fan that area during certain tides and times. When the tide gets moving there is so MUCH weed and crap flowing there I get disgusted (east of the jetty) and go frontside. Backside is great west of the back jetty, not a fan of the east side of it. Pretty much where you and set up camp and the point is my favorite backside places. Only problem is, I hate that walk. I really hope they filled that washout over the winter.
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/2/2009, 6:26 pm

Fishtale wrote:
smokinjoe wrote:
You talking about the back side?? If so, I'm only a fan that area during certain tides and times. When the tide gets moving there is so MUCH weed and crap flowing there I get disgusted (east of the jetty) and go frontside. Backside is great west of the back jetty, not a fan of the east side of it. Pretty much where you and set up camp and the point is my favorite backside places. Only problem is, I hate that walk. I really hope they filled that washout over the winter.
well i went to see mike at saltwaters bt and he told me its all good they filled in that cut up front,so yes you can get to your spot.only untile our friends show up thats taste like chicken,lol :affraid: :evil: :evil:
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnut 4/2/2009, 6:28 pm

Big C,Yes its open as of april 1st,same as all other 4x4 spots.not mention no names.lol lol! lol! small fish are just starting to show up,so soon its going to happen. Very Happy[/quote]I know lol.I was a little surprised because there was so much talk about it not reopening anytime soon because of the erosion.Well lets see what happens with the next big storm.Opening day there was a lot of recon going on lol.Joe the back is feeling a little better but not enough for rock hopping yet.
fishnut
fishnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/2/2009, 6:39 pm

fishnut wrote:Big C,Yes its open as of april 1st,same as all other 4x4 spots.not mention no names.lol lol! lol! small fish are just starting to show up,so soon its going to happen. Very Happy
I know lol.I was a little surprised because there was so much talk about it not reopening anytime soon because of the erosion.Well lets see what happens with the next big storm.Opening day there was a lot of recon going on lol.Joe the back is feeling a little better but not enough for rock hopping yet.[/quote]
BigC,Stay on the sand bro,alot easyer on the back,i'll hit you put when im ready to start catching,i'll show you a few new spots.its park and walk not bad tho. 8)
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 4/2/2009, 6:41 pm

smokinjoe wrote:
Fishtale wrote:
smokinjoe wrote:
well i went to see mike at saltwaters bt and he told me its all good they filled in that cut up front,so yes you can get to your spot.only untile our friends show up thats taste like chicken,lol :affraid: :evil: :evil:
That's fine. I don't mind parking at the front jetty and walking to the point. The walk from that cut to the point killed my legs year. Plus it also means backside vehicle access too!! I like parking back there and walking west. Only problem is, you stole my parking spot! I'm gonna paint my name on that rock Very Happy Funny, I was at Saltwaters last week...
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnut 4/2/2009, 6:46 pm

smokinjoe wrote:
fishnut wrote:Big C,Yes its open as of april 1st,same as all other 4x4 spots.not mention no names.lol lol! lol! small fish are just starting to show up,so soon its going to happen. Very Happy
I know lol.I was a little surprised because there was so much talk about it not reopening anytime soon because of the erosion.Well lets see what happens with the next big storm.Opening day there was a lot of recon going on lol.Joe the back is feeling a little better but not enough for rock hopping yet.
BigC,Stay on the sand bro,alot easyer on the back,i'll hit you put when im ready to start catching,i'll show you a few new spots.its park and walk not bad tho. 8)[/quote]you got it.
fishnut
fishnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/2/2009, 7:27 pm

Big C,I'LL have to blind fold ya before we get there at the spot... lol! lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/2/2009, 7:38 pm

GSB_Bucktails wrote:dont worry Joe has a 4x4 Jazzy you can use.....
So does BIG C. :twisted: A nice one to,set up like a m/f just how i like it. DEMO!! 962367 DEMO!! 962367
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnut 4/2/2009, 7:56 pm

smokinjoe wrote:Big C,I'LL have to blind fold ya before we get there at the spot... lol! lol! lol!
No problem,since I quit smoking I can smell those spots better. lol! lol!
fishnut
fishnut

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/2/2009, 8:34 pm

fishnut wrote:
smokinjoe wrote:Big C,I'LL have to blind fold ya before we get there at the spot... lol! lol! lol!
No problem,since I quit smoking I can smell those spots better. lol! lol!
great,that makes 2 of us,good for you keep up the good work.i got you in my cell. :)
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down