Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closed Thread No Longer Offered Thanks SBO For The Listing

Go down

Closed Thread No Longer Offered Thanks SBO For The Listing Empty Closed Thread No Longer Offered Thanks SBO For The Listing

Post  LHPAULY83 3/30/2009, 6:31 am

Ok looking for a good vs150 nothing that is whooped up! Have a car stereo that is like new plays DVD's for external screen hook up, CD's, and am fm and all that good stuff plus remote. Was in my old truck for abou 3 weeks works new see pic. Paid $200 now minus Use worth $165. Easy.

Have a brand new in box 7500 made in USA. Worth $130 new!! Now worth about $145 due to rarity.

plus $155 cash. Will go a little higher or add something else if reel offered is NIB!

Can e-mail you pics of radio lite up and working and picks of reel in its box. Can't figure out how to post them the right way on here. PM for pics with an email and i'll send them over me if interested.

$150 cash anyone interested let me know would like to make arrangements to meet for trade. Please post pics if you have them. Will make trade in person as i would like to inspect the reel before finalization. I live off exit 120 will meet within 30 miles south and 20 north in a well populated area like a strip mall dunkin doughnuts places where there are people can't be to carefull these days.

Last edited by LHPAULY83 on 4/2/2009, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
LHPAULY83
LHPAULY83

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Closed Thread No Longer Offered Thanks SBO For The Listing Empty Re: Closed Thread No Longer Offered Thanks SBO For The Listing

Post  Guest 3/30/2009, 10:29 am

Good luck but you wont get one under 5 . The 150 is small and would consider the 200

Good Luck
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Closed Thread No Longer Offered Thanks SBO For The Listing Empty Re: Closed Thread No Longer Offered Thanks SBO For The Listing

Post  LHPAULY83 3/30/2009, 4:07 pm

I have a 200 right now need a schoolie reel sick of babying the rest of the non sealed reels i have. Hey it's worth a shot though.
I'm willing to add some more cash! NE1 Interested please let me know.

"I'm on a night train ready to crash and burn I never learn" GNR Closed Thread No Longer Offered Thanks SBO For The Listing 962367 Closed Thread No Longer Offered Thanks SBO For The Listing 962367
LHPAULY83
LHPAULY83

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down