Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last two trips out...

3 posters

Go down

Last two trips out... Empty Last two trips out...

Post  CaptFrank 4/7/2012, 2:37 pm

Here is my report for the last two trips out:

Thursday, my daughter Chloe and I were invited to take a shake down ride with my friend Bob and his three boys,and try to get some Tog fishing in. Unfortunately, the wind had other plans for us. We tried to punch his boat out through TI, but the chop was heavier than we were comfortable taking the kids out in. We turned it into a back bay trip and tried fishing a few spots behind Avalon and up toward Ocean City. Only action was a little Skate, but the kids had a blast just the same, and that made the trip. Lots of fun despite the lack of fish and wind.

Friday, I was invited out with my friend Andy to bloody up his new Everglades. He took an early ride to check out TI, but it was nasty. Zipped down the ICW to CMI and tucked in behind the rocks. Lots of hit and misses at first, then I nailed a large Blowfish. After that Andy nailed his first ever Tog, and then another. Both keepers. I ended the action with a final keeper Tog (good dinner!). After that the action stopped. We looked around inside for any signs of Striper, and then anchored up in a creek that usually produces Bass, but not this day. Even tossed a bucktail in hopes of a stray Flattie. Just grass. Had a blast despite the wind curtailing our wreck and trolling plans. Got Andy his first Tog. And now with the new boat we'll be working on getting the rest of his bucket list filled.

Tight Lines!
CaptFrank
CaptFrank

Number of posts : 230

http://www.brynnie-binshorefishing.com

Back to top Go down

Last two trips out... Empty Re: Last two trips out...

Post  JeffL 4/7/2012, 4:25 pm

Thanks for the report... popcorn
JeffL
JeffL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 914

Back to top Go down

Post  kingfishking 4/7/2012, 8:28 pm

good to here theres some fish around nice report.
kingfishking
kingfishking
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 458

http://www.mtlmfg.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down