Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Del. Valley Surf Anglers tournament Donations.

+3
handyman
stevel
Bluesfish
7 posters

Go down

Del. Valley Surf Anglers tournament Donations. Empty Del. Valley Surf Anglers tournament Donations.

Post  Bluesfish 3/21/2012, 9:45 pm

Just as in years past I am taking donations of new plugs,lures,teasers, and tailhooks. These donations ensure that every youth that fishes the tourn. walks away with a prize. This has been a big hit with the kids largly due to the kindness of SBO members over the past few years! Any donations will be greatly appciated.
Thank you!

Bluesfish Del. Valley Surf Anglers tournament Donations. 962367

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Del. Valley Surf Anglers tournament Donations. Empty Re: Del. Valley Surf Anglers tournament Donations.

Post  stevel 3/22/2012, 11:57 am

Jeff..putting a packing together ..will get it out to ya .. Del. Valley Surf Anglers tournament Donations. 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Del. Valley Surf Anglers tournament Donations. Empty Re: Del. Valley Surf Anglers tournament Donations.

Post  handyman 3/22/2012, 4:23 pm

jeff willing to help you with the tourney.....whats your dead line and when do you need the stuff by

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 3/22/2012, 7:08 pm

handyman wrote:jeff willing to help you with the tourney.....whats your dead line and when do you need the stuff by

What he said

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 3/22/2012, 7:46 pm

Keep an eye on your mailbox next week Very Happy
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  night tides 3/22/2012, 9:09 pm

Hi Jeff

I have a new in package Saltys plug building kit, metal lip, if you think thats something that would fly. If not I'll dig something else up. Let me know. Bill

night tides

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 3/22/2012, 10:59 pm

hopefully i can get you something in the next few weeks....................Ill call and let you know.
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 4/11/2012, 8:28 pm

Thanks Guys!!! The Kids realy look forward to this every year!

Jeff
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down