Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out this weather for this weekend. UGH Say it isn't so...

5 posters

Go down

Check out this weather for this weekend. UGH Say it isn't so... Empty Check out this weather for this weekend. UGH Say it isn't so...

Post  tom1276 10/25/2011, 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 SNOW storms back to back. 1 could be rain snow mix...
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Check out this weather for this weekend. UGH Say it isn't so... Empty Re: Check out this weather for this weekend. UGH Say it isn't so...

Post  handyman 10/25/2011, 5:16 pm

wow!!!! but nice in a way...........i fish in storms like that i know it sounds crazy but i catch most of my bigger fish when a northeaster comes through........plus i have the beach to myself.......unless there is another crazy nut like myself out there......thanks for the report.......hopefuly the bass/blues move in close

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Check out this weather for this weekend. UGH Say it isn't so... Empty Re: Check out this weather for this weekend. UGH Say it isn't so...

Post  ccl477 10/25/2011, 5:32 pm

ME TO LET IT BLOW WE WILL HAVE THE DITCH TO ARE SELF'S Very Happy ( POPPY )

ccl477

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/25/2011, 7:48 pm

Aint crap ganna happen them 2 dillbags should be fired .. Its ganna rain popcorn

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  rider3 10/26/2011, 5:15 pm

ill be out sunday....................Is this "king Tide" gonna be good or bad? I hoe the water aint too dirty..........Hopefully sunday is the day it explodes..............
rider3
rider3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 10/26/2011, 9:05 pm

This KING tide should be awesome... Guys are heading out now to try it out... Some places the water was OVER their docks... Here in Jersey.... Could be an epic night in the sandy hook area... May give it a shot ma not.. Might just head back out in the am...
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down