Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for a 704z crank handle

+4
Charlie G.
tom1276
fishing75
smitty
8 posters

Go down

looking for a 704z crank handle Empty looking for a 704z crank handle

Post  smitty 5/30/2011, 10:51 am

Looking for a gold 704z crank handle for my reel i snapped mine...... mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

looking for a 704z crank handle Empty Re: looking for a 704z crank handle

Post  fishing75 5/30/2011, 12:40 pm

Hey smitty. Do you just need the shaft part of it? I have an extra shaft if you want that. It doesn't have the grip but you could just put yours on. Also is not gold anymore since it looked bad so I sanded it. If you want it let me know

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 5/30/2011, 1:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THAT'S ALL I'M GONNA SAY... :) Go check him out. He's nice and close to you too... Call him up 1st prob has it in stock......
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 5/30/2011, 2:22 pm

Must have been a big fish smitty lol!
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 5/30/2011, 9:13 pm

Charlie G. wrote:Must have been a big fish smitty lol!

lol yea my daughter stepping on it in my truck...
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 5/31/2011, 11:22 pm

Ouch!!!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 6/1/2011, 8:44 am

smitty!!!! tom 1276 say's it all.................i got alot of my penn parts when i restored my greenie..........the arm might be discontinued..............but he just might have a arm in the bone yard..............E-bay just might aswell

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 6/1/2011, 3:43 pm

tom1276 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THAT'S ALL I'M GONNA SAY... :) Go check him out. He's nice and close to you too... Call him up 1st prob has it in stock......

Smitty Scotts B&T want 31.50 per handle you probably can find a beater 704 on ebay or something for less. I checked what I have here no handles.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

looking for a 704z crank handle Empty 704z 1st series Greenie w/ Bullet Ivory Handle.

Post  nitebite 6/5/2011, 4:26 am

Hey smitty, the only 704z i have is an original greeny with the original side plate along with the original silver handle with Ivory bullet knob. I kno all 704z's are compatible so if ur interested in the reel or jus the handle its fine with me. You've always steared me in the right direction when I had questions about purchases in the past so you just tell me whats the normal rate for a fair condition 704z greenie with Ivory bullet handle that has the original 1st model series metal side plate still in tack and its urs for that I know u wanted a black model but if u decide to throw a lil silver in wit the black or even jus painting it, jus let me know. I think if u threw in a little silver with the black reel it would look nice,kinda like that new Spooled Zee Baas. Jus let me know if ur even interested in the handle or entire reel.I can do the 704z handle by itself for a trade or no more then $25 cash depending on the condition. I apologize if I wasted ur time but hopefully I can help a fellow SBO surfcaster out. Thanks
nitebite
nitebite
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/5/2011, 10:50 am

nitebite wrote:Hey smitty, the only 704z i have is an original greeny with the original side plate along with the original silver handle with Ivory bullet knob. I kno all 704z's are compatible so if ur interested in the reel or jus the handle its fine with me. You've always steared me in the right direction when I had questions about purchases in the past so you just tell me whats the normal rate for a fair condition 704z greenie with Ivory bullet handle that has the original 1st model series metal side plate still in tack and its urs for that I know u wanted a black model but if u decide to throw a lil silver in wit the black or even jus painting it, jus let me know. I think if u threw in a little silver with the black reel it would look nice,kinda like that new Spooled Zee Baas. Jus let me know if ur even interested in the handle or entire reel.I can do the 704z handle by itself for a trade or no more then $25 cash depending on the condition. I apologize if I wasted ur time but hopefully I can help a fellow SBO surfcaster out. Thanks

How much or what are you looking for in trade for just the handle
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

looking for a 704z crank handle Empty 704 handle-Silver shaft w/ white handle

Post  nitebite 6/6/2011, 12:01 pm

Hey smitty, i checked out the old 704 greenie I have and didnt realize it was a 69' 704 greenie with the silver, green and blue colored side plate, not the the standard 704z. Im not sure if its compatible so i have to see if it fits on my black 704z before anything. Ill let u know by tomoro if it fits.
nitebite
nitebite
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down