Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have lots of old fishing reels and need $$$$ or want to trade it in????

3 posters

Go down

Have lots of old fishing reels and need $$$$ or want to trade it in???? Empty Have lots of old fishing reels and need $$$$ or want to trade it in????

Post  JerseyHooker.com 3/15/2011, 2:14 pm

Jersey Hooker Outfitters
2016 Hwy 88
Brick New Jersey 08724

732-903-6904

We are buying used fishing reels and name brand rods also taking them in on trade for a new reel , rod or store credit ...

Thanks For Looking
JerseyHooker.com
JerseyHooker.com

Number of posts : 53

http://jerseyhooker.com

Back to top Go down

Have lots of old fishing reels and need $$$$ or want to trade it in???? Empty Re: Have lots of old fishing reels and need $$$$ or want to trade it in????

Post  dozer 277 3/16/2011, 9:12 am

interested in an ugly stick custom 6ft casting rod cheap? also got some penn longbeach reels in good condition looking to trade for something in a baitcasting reel heavier than a 975, like a TLD or something similar. call me. larry 973-886-7573

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Have lots of old fishing reels and need $$$$ or want to trade it in???? Empty Re: Have lots of old fishing reels and need $$$$ or want to trade it in????

Post  fishing75 3/16/2011, 12:31 pm

would you be interested in a penn 704 greenie with bail-less kit installed?

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Have lots of old fishing reels and need $$$$ or want to trade it in???? Empty I must make this clear !!!

Post  JerseyHooker.com 3/16/2011, 5:24 pm

Everyone on SBO has been very nice and I would like you all to become my family. I have to clarify with everyone this is my business not for me personally so.... that means my business must make money on the product you trade in .... I do not want any one to take my offers personally .... this is business ...... when it comes to knowledge or something that is mine i would give the shirt off my back to you = ) ..with that being said I am interested in everything that is for sale.... I pay more than a pawn shop .....

Thanks Rich
JerseyHooker.com
JerseyHooker.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JerseyHooker.com 3/16/2011, 5:26 pm

If your local bring the greenie down..... ill tell you what i can give you for it on a trade in ....

Rich
JerseyHooker.com
JerseyHooker.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down