Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best plug to buy, rig hook up weight off the surf in Ocean Grove

5 posters

Go down

Best plug to buy, rig hook up weight off the surf in Ocean Grove Empty Best plug to buy, rig hook up weight off the surf in Ocean Grove

Post  big john 3/12/2011, 7:38 pm

:What type of plug or rig hook up should I buy tomorrow at the Fish flea market in Convention hall in Asbury Park?

I caught my first keeper last June off jetty in Ocean "Grove. Caught on worms.

big john

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Best plug to buy, rig hook up weight off the surf in Ocean Grove Empty Re: Best plug to buy, rig hook up weight off the surf in Ocean Grove

Post  L3gend Angler 3/12/2011, 9:18 pm

So much stuff to chose from there. I would buy a nice swimmer. Also check out Bodega Bay and Rhode Island Poppers. I tied tailhooks for Bodega Bay's Sandeels.
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 546

http://flyz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Best plug to buy, rig hook up weight off the surf in Ocean Grove Empty Re: Best plug to buy, rig hook up weight off the surf in Ocean Grove

Post  smitty 3/12/2011, 9:48 pm

are you set up for plug and lure fishing or bait fishing?

smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yaklax 3/20/2011, 10:48 am

there was alot to choose from up there. Nice plugs. I picked up a jointed eel from rhode island poppers and a small swimmer from rp sunset.
yaklax
yaklax

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 3/20/2011, 1:51 pm

big john wrote: :What type of plug or rig hook up should I buy tomorrow at the Fish flea market in Convention hall in Asbury Park?

I caught my first keeper last June off jetty in Ocean "Grove. Caught on worms.
Can't go wrong with a pencil popper in the spring! Fish on makes a nice pencil. Gibbs makes them too and they are a little cheaper

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down