Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

today is 3 years

+8
holymackeral
smitty
JSLS11
Murphthesurf
stevel
handyman
eurojett05
fishing75
12 posters

Go down

today is 3 years Empty today is 3 years

Post  fishing75 2/15/2011, 10:03 am

Well today is my 3 year anniversary being sober. Hard to believe that I have gone that long without drugs or alcohol. It is a great feeling!!! Problem is now I have a plug addiction! Both buying and building. Better than getting wasted though. Have a great day everyone

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

today is 3 years Empty Re: today is 3 years

Post  eurojett05 2/15/2011, 10:34 am

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! today is 3 years 560155
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 2/15/2011, 11:01 am

say thats a job well done 1 day at a time........................i hear ya on the plug addiction........its crazy you build 1 danny plug and and you cant stop till youve made 100 danny's frigin crazy..... ill go to the lathe make an EEL......and find myself making thousands its almost like ive gone mad..... we replace 1 bad addiction........with a good 1 and thats a good thing........congrates

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 2/15/2011, 11:41 am

handyman wrote:say thats a job well done 1 day at a time........................i hear ya on the plug addiction........its crazy you build 1 danny plug and and you cant stop till youve made 100 danny's frigin crazy..... ill go to the lathe make an EEL......and find myself making thousands its almost like ive gone mad..... we replace 1 bad addiction........with a good 1 and thats a good thing........congrates
I hear ya. Its amazing how much time and effort i put into getting wasted. When I got sober I had so much free time on my hands that I didn't know what to do with myself and that's when I got back into saltwater fishing. All that free time is now consumed with it and I try to find more time for it. But hey it keeps me sober. Can't ask for more than that. Plus I have met a lot of cool people since I got soberlike you bruce and all the amazing members of SBO. Thanks guys! today is 3 years 962367

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/15/2011, 12:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] PROUD OF YA EVAN....GREAT JOB... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NOT AN EASY THING TO DO ...NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN STOP THE BAD THINGS ....MIND OVER MATTER ...AND THE HEART AND WILL
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 2/15/2011, 12:35 pm

stevel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] PROUD OF YA EVAN....GREAT JOB... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NOT AN EASY THING TO DO ...NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN STOP THE BAD THINGS ....MIND OVER MATTER ...AND THE HEART AND WILL
Thanks steve. Its wasn't an easy quest at all. I was hooked on pain killers for 3 years and booze for 12. Let me tell you that the withdrawl from those pain killers is pure hell and the mind convinces you to do some pretty bad things. I lost my family because of it not to mention my house and everything else I worked so hard to get. Thank god my parents were there to help me through it and thank god my son is still in my life. He was my primary motivation to get clean and now I spend a lot of time with him and charriish every minute with him. Its a battle every day but one that is worth fighting.

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 2/15/2011, 12:53 pm

Now that is something to be proud of Evan... Keep your head up and stay focused... today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  JSLS11 2/15/2011, 2:42 pm

WAY TO GO!!! Very Happy

JSLS11

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 2/15/2011, 3:03 pm

well evan we'll be hookin up again this year for sure it was a pleasure fishing with you.................dude you should be proud of your self and life keeps getting better........congrates again!!

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 2/15/2011, 3:28 pm

handyman wrote:well evan we'll be hookin up again this year for sure it was a pleasure fishing with you.................dude you should be proud of your self and life keeps getting better........congrates again!!
Thanks bruce and yes we will def do it again and let's not wait til fall. Spring is calling. I'm picking up a new rod this week for the custom 704 so I can't wait

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 2/15/2011, 7:54 pm

Thats awesome...Stay strong brother ...... today is 3 years 962367
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 2/15/2011, 8:12 pm

today is 3 years 92223 today is 3 years 560155

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/15/2011, 8:26 pm

fishing75 wrote:Well today is my 3 year anniversary being sober. Hard to believe that I have gone that long without drugs or alcohol. It is a great feeling!!! Problem is now I have a plug addiction! Both buying and building. Better than getting wasted though. Have a great day everyone

My hats off to yea Bro!!!! cheers cheers I know how hard it is at first, I'm coming up on 14yrs myself. One dat at a time,one fish at a time, or one plug at a time...Dose'nt matter how..just that we do it.........Now ..Get another Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Bluesfish today is 3 years 962367 today is 3 years 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 2/15/2011, 8:41 pm

One day at a time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Congrats and keep it up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Think of all the money wasted and pissed down the drain [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 2/15/2011, 9:02 pm

Thank you everyone for the encouraging words and thanks for being an awesome bunch of guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 2/16/2011, 10:01 am

awesome bro, like they say one day at a time today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 2/16/2011, 10:39 am

CONGRATS cheers THAT IS SOMETHING TO BE HUGLEY PROUD OF BRO! today is 3 years 92223

today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155 today is 3 years 560155
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down