Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside

+6
Charlie G.
surfstix1963
fishing75
stevel
eurojett05
stripercrazy
10 posters

Go down

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside Empty charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside

Post  stripercrazy 1/31/2011, 9:35 pm

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside West_c10...charlie I can see the influence of the west coast sith pikie lords you must resist and put larger eyes...you are in danger my friend those beady eyes are only good on the west coast built pikies....lol Very Happy popcorn lol!

stripercrazy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 298

Back to top Go down

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside Empty Re: charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside

Post  eurojett05 1/31/2011, 10:27 pm

hahahahaha....nice pikies....i like em. Charlie has already stepped into the darkside....there's no stopping him now....lol

Last edited by eurojett05 on 2/1/2011, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside Empty Re: charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside

Post  stevel 1/31/2011, 10:49 pm

sweeeeet pikies...look great.... charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 804827
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 1/31/2011, 11:14 pm

Awesome pikies. One of my favorite plugs cool

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  surfstix1963 2/1/2011, 9:22 am

Nice pikies great work.

surfstix1963

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 2/1/2011, 1:25 pm

Good one Eddie charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958

Well they are west coast Pikies as you can tell by the small eyes because of all the sun and smoking ganja out west.
I think from now on I will try larger east coast animal eyes on my Pikies. So they don't have to squint and get them off the weed.
Oh and if anyone sees the one with the black line down it's back please call me. That one seems to be hiding from me. And it's buddies miss it. charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 177925
It was misplaced about a week ago and hasn't been seen since. Maybe I should breakdown and clean my house and shop to see if it turns up.
Or if it is seen hitch hiking to the west coast, Please send it home.
I know the dogs didn't eat it because they have not passed a pikie lip in thier stool.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/1/2011, 1:41 pm

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 ...always picking on those dogs cg....hope you find it... charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 870783
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 2/2/2011, 10:55 am

they look great cheers

nice job! cool
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 2/2/2011, 5:59 pm

Look good Charlie !!! Sure doesn't look like something from a newbie !!!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  victank1 2/2/2011, 8:44 pm

Great job Charlie, the one with the line is probably in a dark spot.. probably under the couch...LMAO.....maybe the Plug Gremlin got it to sell for Pizza charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 Are these kits or did you turn em
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 2/2/2011, 9:39 pm

Vic I turned them myself. I got a lathe a few months ago and started turning my own bodies. I always loved the old style look of Pikies. So I turned a few to test till I get shape and weighting to where I want it. Turned 10 total. I did these 3 as a proto type to test as soon as this arctic winter passes and there is water to swim them with out driving 1 1/2hrs. You are right Vic it is the one with the black line down it's back that has run away. I prut the line on to help me see the action it has while swimming.
I'm not sure about the lip I used as it is a reinforced lip and can not be bent or changed to be adjusted at all. I plan to just use a large Pikie lip on the next batch. Also I tried weighing these behind the lip as creek Chub did years ago, again old school. We will see about that also.
And Frank I owe you a plug , so lets see how these work out.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Back to top Go down

Post  victank1 2/3/2011, 11:17 am

Charlie , they are still great little Pikies ...good job.. when the one with the line gets hungry it will come home...

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside Empty charlie

Post  stripercrazy 2/6/2011, 6:23 pm

come back to the jedi way.....Darth Louis's powers are strong you must trust your inner feelings

stripercrazy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 2/7/2011, 1:50 pm

stripercrazy wrote:come back to the jedi way.....Darth Louis's powers are strong you must trust your inner feelings

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958
eurojett05
eurojett05

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 2/7/2011, 8:24 pm

I will not make that mistake again oh wise one. I hear the advise of the great "Fish Pimp" from the northeast and will follow it.
The use of larger eyes will let my Pikie see more Bass and draw them in with his large eyes.
I will not make anymore of those homo west coast little eyed plugs. charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 2/7/2011, 9:14 pm

eurojett05
eurojett05

Back to top Go down

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside Empty ha ha ha ha

Post  stripercrazy 2/7/2011, 10:20 pm

cheers lol!

stripercrazy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/7/2011, 11:00 pm

charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/7/2011, 11:34 pm

Joan Rivers???!!!!!.....WTF!!!!!...HIT HER in the Head W/ A WACK A MOLE MALLET, And get out the whipped cream!!! charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958 charlie don't do it your heading to the darkside 56958

Anonymous!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed lol!
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down