Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for those of you that enjoy seeing the old antique fishing tackle

4 posters

Go down

for those of you that enjoy seeing the old antique fishing tackle Empty for those of you that enjoy seeing the old antique fishing tackle

Post  gaelicwarrior 1/24/2011, 11:21 pm

this one one of the better collectable shows,after talking to a few of you on sat ,thought i would post the info.
there is a little bit of everything at this show from hunting to fly fishing and alot of higher end collections on display.
unoffically starts this tues.official show the 30th

Jan. 30, 2011
26th Annual "Carlisle Show" Antique Fishing & Hunting Sale. Jan. 30th 9:00am to 2:00pm "Snow or Shine" Hotel Carlisle 1700 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA 17015
Bart "The Reel Man" C/O Savex Classic Tackle
269 Country Club Road - Carlisle, PA 17015
717-243-3355

gaelicwarrior

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

for those of you that enjoy seeing the old antique fishing tackle Empty Re: for those of you that enjoy seeing the old antique fishing tackle

Post  Murphthesurf 1/24/2011, 11:42 pm

Thanks for posting...I love the old school stuff...
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

for those of you that enjoy seeing the old antique fishing tackle Empty Re: for those of you that enjoy seeing the old antique fishing tackle

Post  Bluesfish 1/25/2011, 9:44 am

Thanks for the Info. Might just take a ride and ck it out.

Bluesfish for those of you that enjoy seeing the old antique fishing tackle 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Chisel 1/25/2011, 6:10 pm

Thanks for the invite gaelicwarrior. I am going to check it out. Jeff if you want to ride up together give me a call.

Chisel

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down