Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic

+10
Charlie G.
stevel
Bluesfish
mikeybonz
fish factor
rocstar21
joesfishinproblem
Oldsalts
fishing75
smitty
14 posters

Go down

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      Empty Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic

Post  smitty 12/8/2010, 9:14 pm

This will be the post for our voting and entry plugs to be voted on....
Enter your own work enter others work just vote what ever floats your boat
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      Empty Re: Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic

Post  fishing75 12/8/2010, 10:04 pm

i would like to put my vote in for Oldsalt's little neck poppers. out of all the little necks out there, they are my absolute favorite! now if i could only figure out how to paste a pic of them in my post....... confused Oh well you guys know what they look like. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      100_0624

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      Empty Re: Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic

Post  Oldsalts 12/8/2010, 10:58 pm

I Vote For these too...!!!

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      100_2504
Murphthesurf's Sponge Bob Square Paints for Little Fish Factor

Last edited by Oldsalts on 12/29/2010, 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 12/9/2010, 11:47 am

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      Hpim1910

i vote for murf -darters are one of the hardest plugs to build the lines on this darter are awesome. this is not just something you can throw together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice job murf
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 12/9/2010, 12:29 pm

I love these FJR's...... the color combo is sick and his plugs swim awesome!

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      Hpim1010

so this is my Vote! cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 12/9/2010, 1:31 pm

I'm with rockstar I say FJR with this awesome color combo and awesome
Swimming handcarves he puts alot of time into them
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 12/9/2010, 7:19 pm

My Plug of the month goes to a Friend of mine, a Friend of our's Murphthesurf With this amazing Hand Carved. wow wow

Photobucket

Photobucket
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 12/9/2010, 11:33 pm

I'm gonna go with a classic, seems to have caught some nice bass this year. Murphs Danny.

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      HPIM0068
 Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      HPIM0067

Bluesfish  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      962367

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 12/10/2010, 6:06 pm

SBO has some truely amazing builders for sure....Im a big fan of all your hard work that you all produce....top notch for sure...  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      962367 cheers  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      962367

but my vote has to go for one of ....if not the most insane plug I have ever laid my eyes on.... wow wow wow .....THE UNDERTAKER.....  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      FrankScary....BY MURPH....
got to see this first hand.....man o man....work of art for sure.....  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      92223

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      HPIM1942
 Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      HPIM1954
 Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      HPIM19552
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 12/10/2010, 8:39 pm

I have to go with Murph's "Undertaker " wow
The total package of that plug is some of the best work I've seen.  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155

"The Undertaker" has my vote  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      92223  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      92223
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  victank1 12/10/2010, 10:37 pm

Murfs undertaker is the bomb!!!!!

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155 20 claps
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post  sanmigrokz3 12/11/2010, 1:11 pm

got to go with the undertaker!!

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      962367

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155
sanmigrokz3
sanmigrokz3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbowfish 12/11/2010, 1:14 pm

I vote for Murph's UNDERTAKER! Very Happy

I lOVE IT! COOLEST LURE EVER!  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      622665  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      962367 cheers
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 12/29/2010, 9:39 am

well not sure why but murph has felt he did not want to be a part of this site anymore so he removed all his pictures....he would have been the winner for January not going to happen now so i guess we will use the 2nd place winner this month....

Please don't ask me why he left i dont know why ask him or who ever he was fighting with i really dont know nor do i have the time in my life to worry about **** like this we are all adults lets behave like them good or bad......
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 12/29/2010, 11:25 am

WOW.. wow wow ....another ...SBO... member and great builder pushed away.... mad mad mad ....true shame... popcorn

WELL MY NEW VOTE THAN WILL GO TO FJR NOW INSTEAD OF FEBUARY....MASTER OF THE HANDCARVED FOR SURE.....
 Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      Golden10
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 12/29/2010, 3:18 pm

i gatta go with the OLD SALTS pencil i painted and sent to stevel ... i dont have a picture ... im not the sharpist hook in the pack

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 12/29/2010, 11:23 pm

stevel wrote:WOW.. wow wow ....another ...SBO... member and great builder pushed away.... mad mad mad ....true shame... popcorn

Yes it is Steve a dam shame .....!!!

WELL MY NEW VOTE THAN WILL GO TO FJR NOW INSTEAD OF FEBUARY....MASTER OF THE HANDCARVED FOR SURE.....
 Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      Golden10
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 12/30/2010, 7:45 pm

wow what a shame to lose a great person and our #1 Builder
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/1/2011, 11:48 am

Oldsalts wrote:I Vote For these too...!!!

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      100_2504
Murphthesurf's Sponge Bob Square Paints for Little Fish Factor

confused confused ...IS MURPH STILL IN THE RUNNING FOR PLUG OF THE MONTH.....this was changed after smitty said he was out of it ....THAT IS A SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET PLUG.....forgot about that one....GREAT JOB MURPH .....  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 1/1/2011, 12:17 pm

Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      Bc483cb8-1
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 1/1/2011, 12:52 pm

CONGRATS TO YOU FJR.....SOME REAL WORKS OF ART YOU CARVE UP.....  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      560155  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 1/1/2011, 9:03 pm

congrats Frank! cheers you make a sick sick sick hand carve!!!!!  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      962367  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      962367  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      962367  Plug of the month for January entry and vote topic      962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down