Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!!

+6
Murphthesurf
eurojett05
Bluesfish
holymackeral
smitty
Oldsalts
10 posters

Go down

Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! Empty Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!!

Post  Oldsalts 11/2/2010, 7:41 pm

Going to swim them saturday and hope to hookup with something or they are going to be Fire Starters...!!! Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 870783

Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 100_0570
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! Empty Re: Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!!

Post  smitty 11/2/2010, 8:29 pm

cool stuff ed i like it when i seen it the other day and im sure they will knock them dead Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 962367
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! Empty Re: Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!!

Post  holymackeral 11/2/2010, 8:33 pm

nice stuff..... hope they work well for you.... gl with them....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/3/2010, 8:33 am

cool lOVE THE PAINT Ed!!!!Good luck on Sat w/em. Might be down after the tourn., if there's any fish around!

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 11/3/2010, 9:50 am

Always nice to see new design and different look. Good Luck with them.
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 11/3/2010, 9:39 pm

I keep coming back to these for some reason.... Not breaking your stones but they remind me of a giant Tad-Pole. I understand the concept and can see them doing well if they swim the way you explained... Out of the box for sure..

PS. Do they come with batteries??? If they do I'll take two for the wife.. LMFAO
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/3/2010, 9:43 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:I keep coming back to these for some reason.... Not breaking your stones but they remind me of a giant Tad-Pole. I understand the concept and can see them doing well if they swim the way you explained... Out of the box for sure..

PS. Do they come with batteries??? If they do I'll take two for the wife.. LMFAO

Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 56958 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 56958 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 56958 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 56958 ...let us know how they work ed... Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 870783
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/3/2010, 9:47 pm

stevel wrote:
Murphthesurf wrote:I keep coming back to these for some reason.... Not breaking your stones but they remind me of a giant Tad-Pole. I understand the concept and can see them doing well if they swim the way you explained... Out of the box for sure..

Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 56958 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 56958 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 56958 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 56958 ...let us know how they work ed... Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 870783

You need to ask Murph's Wife....LOLOLOL
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 11/3/2010, 9:48 pm

LMFAO Ed.....
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 11/4/2010, 2:22 pm

I told him they look like a baseball bats.....LOL lol! jk Dad! LOL Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 870783 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 56958 USA
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! Empty neat concept

Post  victank1 11/4/2010, 4:36 pm

Oldsalts, if they don't work out for you send them down here and I will see if I can catch a Alabama Largemouth on them.. lol! lol! lol! lol!
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 11/4/2010, 5:52 pm

nice work ed
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/4/2010, 6:45 pm

victank1 wrote:Oldsalts, if they don't work out for you send them down here and I will see if I can catch a Alabama Largemouth on them.. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hey Vic

Oh they work video this weekend of the action .....

I love your suttle Hoing .....

If they work like the last one and all is good and i will send you one...~~~~
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! Empty I guess I was a hoing

Post  victank1 11/4/2010, 8:32 pm

Oldsalts, Just kidding about the Largemouth, but for real, we have some nice landlocked atlantic strain of stripers and wippers down here....but really was not kidding about those little baseball bats....LOL hoing again dang it..... Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 560155 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 560155 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 560155 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 560155 Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 560155
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/6/2010, 9:04 pm

well ed how did the new swimmers work out..... Couple new topwater swimmers ...!!! 870783
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down