Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10/30 Report

3 posters

Go down

10/30 Report Empty 10/30 Report

Post  lagerhelps 10/30/2010, 7:33 pm

Hit the bay with my cousin. He's not good with rough seas so thought it was going to be a short day between him and the weather turning snotty as the day wore on. Well noaa got it backasswards again. It got nicer on the bay in the afternoon. Very fishable all day. A lot of shorts and no junk fish except two oyster crackers. Ended the day with 23 stripers to 25 inches. Only one hit on a bunker head all day and my guess is it might have kept if it made the boat but it didn't. mad My cousin is a freshwater fisherman so he had a blast even with them being short. I had a great day out with my cousin but was hoping that we would hook into some drag screamers but it didn't happen. Upper bay in close with the other 20 boats.
Okay I'll say it should be on next weekend. 10/30 Report 56958

10/30 Report 4

lagerhelps

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

10/30 Report Empty Re: 10/30 Report

Post  stevel 10/30/2010, 9:39 pm

great report....sounds like a good day.... 10/30 Report 870783
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Hawk 10/31/2010, 10:05 pm

Hey Tom,

It was a sporty weekend indeed. These blows have been really screwing up the fishing. Good to see you got on some fish even though they wernt keepers. Ive noticed that the fish have been picking up the bait and running with then dropping. Its almost like they arnt hungry enough. Are you fishing joes tourney next weekend? Thanks for the report.
Fish Hawk
Fish Hawk

Number of posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down