Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders

+12
L3gend Angler
fishing75
FJR
fish factor
Oldsalts
Murphthesurf
SurfChick
holymackeral
eurojett05
stevel
victank1
Bluesfish
16 posters

Go down

Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders Empty Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders

Post  Bluesfish 10/20/2010, 7:15 pm

Some new metalic painton these needles.
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180012
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180020
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180019
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180018

Stevel wanted a one of a kind! confused
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180016
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180017
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180014
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180015

The Womans Surf fishing Club wanted a birthday present for one of their long time members Andrea.
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180023
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180022
Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders PA180021

Bluesfish Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders Empty wwwooooooooowwwwww!

Post  victank1 10/20/2010, 7:30 pm

Bluefish, man I,m loving them. I think Evel Stevel will be impressed..I want a popper like that one..
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders Empty Re: Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders

Post  stevel 10/20/2010, 7:35 pm

JEFF...first off thanks so much for that work of art u made me ....when I said different ...u made something that I would
never have imagined....that plug is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet....pics do it no justice....your skills are incredible.... Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 962367 Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 962367
GOT TO SEE BOX FULL OF JEFFS WORKS OF ART....jeff u keep getting more and more creative....LOVE WHAT YOUR COMMING UP WITH..... Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 92223 ...AGAIN PICS DO YOUR WORK NO JUSTICE....THEY SWIM GREAT TOO.... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders Empty Re: Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders

Post  Bluesfish 10/20/2010, 7:39 pm

stevel wrote:JEFF...first off thanks so much for that work of art u made me ....when I said different ...u made something that I would
never have imagined....that plug is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet....pics do it no justice....your skills are incredible.... Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 962367 Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 962367
GOT TO SEE BOX FULL OF JEFFS WORKS OF ART....jeff u keep getting more and more creative....LOVE WHAT YOUR COMMING UP WITH..... Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 92223 ...AGAIN PICS DO YOUR WORK NO JUSTICE....THEY SWIM GREAT TOO.... cool

Glad you like it Steve!............Good luck w/ your surgery tomorrow!!!!!!!

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 10/20/2010, 7:40 pm

sick....sick....sick.....great stuffs Jeff. I even see Steve pictured on the plug.... lol!
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 10/20/2010, 7:45 pm

eurojett05 wrote:sick....sick....sick.....great stuffs Jeff. I even see Steve pictured on the plug.... lol!

I think the picture has more hair Louis!!!!!!!!!! Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 56958

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 10/20/2010, 8:18 pm

great stuff bluesfish...... love the needle...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 10/20/2010, 8:22 pm

Bluesfish wrote:Some new metalic painton these needles.

The Womans Surf fishing Club wanted a birthday present for one of their long time members Andrea.

HOLY CRAP!!! wow wow That's Awesome!!! cheers But my b-day was last month... better late then never....but thanks anyway!!! You still need my address ????

Chip off the old block...lmao

Jeff insane work ...glad to see the Monster in you coming out wicked paint for sure....!!!!!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 10/20/2010, 9:11 pm

Awesome Jeff!!! I love the Evil Stevel plug that Popper is INSANE!!! Great job cheers
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 10/20/2010, 11:35 pm

[quote="SurfChick"]
Bluesfish wrote:Some new metalic painton these needles.

HOLY CRAP!!! wow wow That's Awesome!!! cheers But my b-day was last month... better late then never....but thanks anyway!!! You still need my address ????

Chip off the old block...lmao

Jeff insane work ...glad to see the Monster in you coming out wicked paint for sure....!!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 10/21/2010, 9:35 am

Nice stuff there Jeff love em
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 10/21/2010, 4:26 pm

That is some real nice work there, !!!!!!! Really like that popper, nice design !!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 10/26/2010, 7:26 pm

bluesfish, I am absolutely amazed at your work. you are a true master. By the way, my birthday is next month. wink wink. lol!
just kidding. i have seen your work before on other sites and have always admired it. just wanted to say great job.

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 10/26/2010, 10:16 pm

Thanks ladies and Gents!!!

Welcome To SBO Bluesfish Welcome To SBO
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  L3gend Angler 10/26/2010, 10:50 pm

Very nice! Siwash work is also great!
L3gend Angler
L3gend Angler
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 546

http://flyz.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/27/2010, 8:12 am

un real wow

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  L3gendAngler 10/27/2010, 8:34 am

whitey wrote:un real wow

+1

L3gendAngler

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  jkrodnrigs 10/28/2010, 10:57 pm

really cool stuff Jeff. Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 962367
JK

jkrodnrigs
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post  Gremlin 10/30/2010, 9:11 pm

Awesome looking....Can't get the full affect of the new paint...need to see one up close. Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 56958

Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 560155 Some new custom colors and a couple custom orders 560155
Gremlin
Gremlin
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 452

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down