Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just caught someone trying to break into my jeep

+5
Kevnmary
Teddy
SurfChick
fishincrazy
AKScuba
9 posters

Go down

Just caught someone trying to break into my jeep Empty Just caught someone trying to break into my jeep

Post  AKScuba 3/18/2009, 2:56 am

I should be asleep but I heard my dogs barking which is unusual at this hour of the night...Went upstairs and looked out the window, low and behold some kid is workin at prying open the tailgate of my jeep. I was tempted to wake my parents up but decided to handle it myself... slipped out the back door with a certain something Im REALLY not supposed to have but knew it would come in handy someday.... Cut around my yard, made sure the kid didnt see me and ran at him as fast as I could. Bear in mind my heart is goin full tilt boogie and Im burning hot mad right now. He turned just as I cracked him right in the back of his knee, and Im talkin a full force home run swing here that had every bit of kinetic energy from my body behind it. He went DOWN howling. I almost hit him again but changed my mind and stood on him while I called the police up, all the while he's howling and screaming and Im yelling my lungs out at him threatening bloody murder, half the damn lights on my street were turned on in houses.. poor old neighbors of mine are probably scared to death.... 2 minutes later 3 of CHPD's finest come tearing round the corner... They locked his dumb ass up and talked to me for a bit, all the commotion of this little punk woke my mom up and she came out to see what the heck I did.

Luckily the kid didnt want to press charges on me for kicking the living **** out of him, cop who happens to be a friend of mine said that the PD wont press charges on me either... but may God help the next idiot that tries to break into my car or my neighbor's car... Whats ironic is that we got a heads up that 3 people down the street had their cars broken into last night so I was already on my guard.

Just had to vent...He's lucky my 226 wasn't locked n loaded... and he's even more lucky he didnt touch my rods, reels or plugs.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Just caught someone trying to break into my jeep Empty Re: Just caught someone trying to break into my jeep

Post  fishincrazy 3/18/2009, 8:22 am

Funny how the law doesn't let you protect whats yours!!!! Andrew,This is the drawback to a rolling tackle box!! You mentioned him not pressing charges,Did you???

:affraid: FC :affraid:

Last edited by fishincrazy on 3/18/2009, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Just caught someone trying to break into my jeep Empty Re: Just caught someone trying to break into my jeep

Post  SurfChick 3/18/2009, 8:41 am

Wow.. thats scary... glad your okay and nothing got stolen... thank goodness for dogs Very Happy If it weren't for your dogs, you would have been too late. :evil: :evil:
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy 3/18/2009, 12:24 pm

I've been on the giving end of that same situation.......After the first hit and the kid hit the ground, I noticed he looked real young so I stopped. Come to find out he was only 15 with a shattered check bone. After the cops showed up, the kids father showed up and I thought there was going to be a problem.....NOPE, father shook my hand and said he would have done the same thing :twisted: and didn't press charges...!!!!!! I never heard from them again or did I see the kid again...!!!! I did find out through friends that worked in the hospital, that I did shatter his cheek....!!!!! Guess he'll think twice about pulling that stunt again....!!!!!! I also found out that he was finger printed and he was responsible for 10-12 other break-ins....!!!!
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 229

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/18/2009, 1:25 pm

I did press charges Jim. Just heard earlier they booked him for the other thefts from vehicles. He was stealing change from people's cars on my street.... unbelievable.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/18/2009, 1:38 pm

Nice work. I would've let the dogs out on him! What did you hit him with. I'm sure you're allowed to have a baseball bat.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/18/2009, 1:47 pm

Good jod,i'm glade everything is ok,your stuff is still with you and the punk is in jail cheers
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/18/2009, 6:54 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Nice work. I would've let the dogs out on him! What did you hit him with. I'm sure you're allowed to have a baseball bat.

A collapsible baton that I got a permit to carry as a personal defense weapon, I have some connections with LE in my town through family.

And my dog would've licked him to death... :suspect:
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 3/18/2009, 7:47 pm

thats too bad glad to hear it all worked for ya
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 3/18/2009, 9:19 pm

I WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM..LUCKY YOU GOT THEM ME....ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN.WE ARE LOADING UP FOR THE SEASON.THESE ASSHOLES WANT TOO ROB US OF OUR TOYS. THAT WE WORK HAD TOO GET.PISSES ME OFF.IF YOU WANT WHAT I HAVE GET A JOB AND BUT IT. ITS SIMPLE I THINK. OR IM WRONG ? THE SHOULD HET A HAND CUT OFF FOR STEELING.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/19/2009, 1:37 am

You guys are gonna love this....

Kid broke down and confessed to 23 vehicle breakins over the course of 2 years. They've been after him for awhile now. Friend at the PD called me and told me the kid said he was stealing to pay for his weed habit.

And it turns out I shattered his kneecap in 4 places, and the kid said he deserved it and doesn't want to press charges.

I win! :king:
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  jfv1 3/19/2009, 10:42 am

Dude good to hear u r ok. good job, and i say this again some people got no RESPECT!!, I would do the same thing, people work hard for their things, and I do agree with Redbass"cut his hand off", he will never do it again, to anyone..Lesson learned
jfv1
jfv1

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 3/20/2009, 12:58 am

jfv1 wrote:Dude good to hear u r ok. good job, and i say this again some people got no RESPECT!!, I would do the same thing, people work hard for their things, and I do agree with Redbass"cut his hand off", he will never do it again, to anyone..Lesson learned

I MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT WAY. BUT I THINK A FEW PEOPLE LOSSING THERE HAND. I THINK THE REST WILL CATCH ON REAL FAST..
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/20/2009, 1:06 am

REDBASS wrote:
jfv1 wrote:Dude good to hear u r ok. good job, and i say this again some people got no RESPECT!!, I would do the same thing, people work hard for their things, and I do agree with Redbass"cut his hand off", he will never do it again, to anyone..Lesson learned

I MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT WAY. BUT I THINK A FEW PEOPLE LOSSING THERE HAND. I THINK THE REST WILL CATCH ON REAL FAST..

Sounds like Im cut from the same mold as you, where I believe in capital punishment for criminals. I hope the kid loses his leg after the damage I did.

If I had it my way I would've shot the kid dead without a thought.. But instead I have to maim him and call the police. If he gets out or ever walks again I could care less, he just better think twice before being an idiot again.

Call me cold blooded but I hate criminals, hate em.... They have no place in society. Dump em all in the ocean to feed the sharks.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down