Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Lou....

3 posters

Go down

Sweet Lou.... Empty Sweet Lou....

Post  Minivin5 8/23/2010, 4:22 am

I have not posted here I quite some time, I enjoy this site none the less... Today Lou Piniella retired from baseball.... really its a is a shame... he is the only winning Cubs coach in recent history and a damn good coach over all and a hell of a baseball player....

Enjoy your retirement Sweet Lou you deserve it....

Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Sweet Lou.... Empty Re: Sweet Lou....

Post  rocstar21 8/23/2010, 10:26 am

Vin

Lou was a great guy as I can say for some others, your comments of some are not really need as you poke at people and try to cause problems and play childish games once again on our site, that we try very hard keep this site trouble free. I guess some people will never grow up. but dont worry, one day I feel you will and if you were trying to reach a Assho*le status???? you nailed it a while ago and are doing a great job at keeping it up! just keep moving those positve comments forward and soon you will achieve your ultimate goal of a total Piece of chit!!!!

oh, and welcome back pal....... we missed ya and all you great comments keep them coming.

Sweet Lou.... 962367 Sweet Lou.... 962367 Sweet Lou.... 962367 cheers cheers cheers Sweet Lou.... 962367 Sweet Lou.... 962367 Sweet Lou.... 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/23/2010, 11:30 am

rocstar21 wrote:Vin

Lou was a great guy as I can say for some others, your comments of some are not really need as you poke at people and try to cause problems and play childish games once again on our site, that we try very hard keep this site trouble free. I guess some people will never grow up. but dont worry, one day I feel you will and if you were trying to reach a Assho*le status???? you nailed it a while ago and are doing a great job at keeping it up! just keep moving those positve comments forward and soon you will achieve your ultimate goal of a total Piece of chit!!!!

oh, and welcome back pal....... we missed ya and all you great comments keep them coming.

Sweet Lou.... 962367 Sweet Lou.... 962367 Sweet Lou.... 962367 cheers cheers cheers Sweet Lou.... 962367 Sweet Lou.... 962367 Sweet Lou.... 962367

roc dont feed into it ....your doing exactly what was intended....let it go your better than that.... Welcome To SBO
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 8/23/2010, 11:32 am

your Right.......... Embarassed
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/23/2010, 12:01 pm

Hey Rocco.... I could care less what you think of me.. Sweet Lou.... 92223 Sweet Lou.... 92223
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/23/2010, 12:20 pm

popcorn ...LET IT GO ROC....BE BETTER THAN THAT.... popcorn
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 8/23/2010, 7:45 pm

Minivin5 wrote:

Hey Rocco.... I could care less what you think of me.. Sweet Lou.... 92223 Sweet Lou.... 92223

well in that case Vin

Sweet Lou.... You_Stink
Sweet Lou.... Ur_retard
Sweet Lou.... Emot15wwwigizmoreunicc
rocstar21
rocstar21

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/23/2010, 8:38 pm

Sweet Lou.... 1141089742743
stevel