Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

took my baby girl for the first time this year

+2
Oldsalts
dozer 277
6 posters

Go down

took my baby girl for the first time this year Empty took my baby girl for the first time this year

Post  dozer 277 6/16/2010, 7:36 pm

well got a day when me and my little girl were both free and we went to the park. very, very, very, slow day no life off the surf but we were all burnt up by 4pm so we probobly left too early but anyway, took a ride to the inlet and after about 5 minutes she gets this. not bad and she was happy not to ride the skunk home like my dad did. i got one too but hes still swimming as i hate to clean blues. and have plenty of fish in the freezer. also a little mid day relaxing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

took my baby girl for the first time this year Empty Re: took my baby girl for the first time this year

Post  Oldsalts 6/16/2010, 9:02 pm

dozer 277 wrote:well got a day when me and my little girl were both free and we went to the park. very, very, very, slow day no life off the surf but we were all burnt up by 4pm so we probobly left too early but anyway, took a ride to the inlet and after about 5 minutes she gets this. not bad and she was happy not to ride the skunk home like my dad did. i got one too but hes still swimming as i hate to clean blues. and have plenty of fish in the freezer. also a little mid day relaxing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Awesome day for sure glad to see you get out took my baby girl for the first time this year 870783 with family....!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

took my baby girl for the first time this year Empty Re: took my baby girl for the first time this year

Post  rocstar21 6/16/2010, 9:48 pm

THATS WHAT IT ALL ABOUT! cheers took my baby girl for the first time this year 870783 cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/16/2010, 10:04 pm

awsome day with your daughter larry.....quality time and having fun is what its all about..... took my baby girl for the first time this year 962367 took my baby girl for the first time this year 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 6/17/2010, 10:44 pm

unfortunately my dads feet got really sunburned and he wound up in the emergency room last night. never saw someone's feet swell up like that from the sun. he's hobbling around like a little old man. (oh wait he is an old man) he's 83 so i guess he's walking normally then. Anyway he's getting better but between the skunk and the burn he prob. wont want to fish with me anymore. maybe in september i can get him on some bass. Ed and steve we gotta fish together real soon i need some buddie time. working way too much right now.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/18/2010, 12:07 am

sounds good larry....hope dad is ok that happend to me last year....hurts like a %^$#@%&...lots off cold water soaks... took my baby girl for the first time this year 962367 took my baby girl for the first time this year 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 6/18/2010, 9:09 am

Nothin like a great day spending time with family!! glad your dad is doing ok.
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 6/18/2010, 5:32 pm

yeah he's good, gettin cranky cause i wont let him mow the lawn. maybe tomorrow. he's stubborn and wont do what the Dr. says but he's coming around. yeah i burned mine but not as bad. come on september. back in the waders. i love bringing my daughter she always catches fish. also the coasties got a good look when they went through the inlet. all the heads were turned and looking at her.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 6/18/2010, 5:47 pm

dozer 277 wrote:yeah he's good, gettin cranky cause i wont let him mow the lawn. maybe tomorrow. he's stubborn and wont do what the Dr. says but he's coming around. yeah i burned mine but not as bad. come on september. back in the waders. i love bringing my daughter she always catches fish. also the coasties got a good look when they went through the inlet. all the heads were turned and looking at her.

haha, at least her dad was there to keep an eye out ;)
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 6/19/2010, 7:20 pm

Noyhing beats spending a day w/ family on the beach. Hope pops feet get better soon!!!!!!!!!

Bluesfish took my baby girl for the first time this year 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 6/21/2010, 10:24 pm

not much i can do with the coasties those guys are big. but yeah dad was there to protect her.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down