Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to buy Featherlite or Old Style VS bag

2 posters

Go down

Want to buy Featherlite or Old Style VS bag Empty Want to buy Featherlite or Old Style VS bag

Post  monty 6/6/2010, 6:08 pm

Rats,
Looking for an old style featherlite bag or the old Vanstaal bag with the embroidered patch on it. Willing to spend in the $300's range pending the condition. Keep in mind, I will be fishing this bag and not holding it as a collectors item :)
Thanks!
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Want to buy Featherlite or Old Style VS bag Empty Re: Want to buy Featherlite or Old Style VS bag

Post  Kevnmary 6/6/2010, 9:51 pm

Why not drop the cash on a new Mak bag or something similar instead of someone's old beat up bag?
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Want to buy Featherlite or Old Style VS bag Empty Re: Want to buy Featherlite or Old Style VS bag

Post  monty 6/6/2010, 11:07 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Why not drop the cash on a new Mak bag or something similar instead of someone's old beat up bag?

Kev, I was thinking the same thing before so I added Mak and Hunter also into the WTB thread everywhere I posted this, but must've forgotten too here. So let it be known I am open to Mak and Hunter bags aswell. Thanks Kevin! Very Happy
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down