Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats wrong with this picture?????

+2
stevel
smitty
6 posters

Go down

whats wrong with this picture????? Empty whats wrong with this picture?????

Post  smitty 6/5/2010, 10:53 pm

Well i have seen people do some really stupid stuff on the jetty's for example today i see a group of very young kids say 9yrs old walking the jetty getting very close to the edge......
But this takes the cake lol i mean how freaking dumb does one need to be to do this?????
this picture was take on the barnaget inlet jetty.
now if you have ever been on this jetty you know its a no joke one slip and your stuck down in the rocks now to bring a baby in a carriage way out on this jetty is just stupid..
Now to make matters worse it was getting dark fast and they stayed out on the jetty??????????wtf are people thinking??????

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is a average hole / gap between the rock about 3 to 4' deep for you who have never been to this jetty. it looks flat and safe from the first pic but trust me it is in no way sane to do such a thing....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by smitty on 6/5/2010, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

whats wrong with this picture????? Empty Re: whats wrong with this picture?????

Post  stevel 6/5/2010, 11:19 pm

wow crazy....last place id want my young kids never mind in a stroller.... looser
the jetty makes me a little unsettled .... Embarassed Embarassed
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 6/5/2010, 11:50 pm

what dumb ass's!!!!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 6/6/2010, 12:11 am

some people should never be allowed to have children..... what's sick is people will see a blitz and knock over everything in their way...... cause you know the blitz will never make it's way to them... people are animals...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/6/2010, 12:21 am

holymackeral wrote:some people should never be allowed to have children..... what's sick is people will see a blitz and knock over everything in their way...... cause you know the blitz will never make it's way to them... people are animals...

its funny you say that cause early today we had a few small blitzs in the inlet just small blues and this one guy ran across the rocks like a track start with butiful jumps and pewits and all Lil just to catch a stupid blue fish the once he did he drooped it in the rocks lol gone for ever lol and he starts to scream COME ON lol
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 6/6/2010, 8:34 am

smitty wrote:its funny you say that cause early today we had a few small blitzs in the inlet just small blues and this one guy ran across the rocks like a track start with butiful jumps and pewits and all Lil just to catch a stupid blue fish the once he did he drooped it in the rocks lol gone for ever lol and he starts to scream COME ON lol

yeah too many times at a spot i used to go to religiously years ago we ran into that problem. we would have a section of the rocks for ourselves with our equipment kinda making a barrier. all of a sudden we could see a blitz starting well out of casting range. well other people seen it too and here they come. knocking out stuff over and stepping on it. just to cast hundred yards too short of the blitz. pushing us like getting 3 ft closer will help them. i was not a happy camper and i started cursing at and pushing people. and when they started crossing and tangling lines i started cutting their lines.

i have no patience for stupidity and ignorance like that.

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Skish1 6/6/2010, 2:04 pm

Perfect example of why I fish at night and usually at least 300 yards out and away from places like this. You should see some of the dumb brainless idiots fishing the rocks and reefs on all the points in Rhodie. The entire family in shorts and flip flops so they can stuff the buckets with everyones limit, while fishing some of the most dangerous terrain on planet earth. Its amazing that we dont read about 50 kids killed a year. Could it be just plain old DUMB luck?

Skish1

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 6/6/2010, 4:36 pm

I think they put Korkers on the stroller Smitty... Your nit-picking these out-of-towners cause they are fishing your best hole.....LMFAO

I would'nt even think about bringing my daughter on that jetty. People are A**holes...
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down