Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone heading to I.B.S.P. THIS Sat. ??

+2
tom1276
Bluesfish
6 posters

Go down

Anyone heading to I.B.S.P. THIS Sat. ?? Empty Anyone heading to I.B.S.P. THIS Sat. ??

Post  Bluesfish 5/5/2010, 10:19 pm

I'll be down on Sat w/ the kids, anyone going?

Bluesfish Anyone heading to I.B.S.P. THIS Sat. ?? 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Anyone heading to I.B.S.P. THIS Sat. ?? Empty Re: Anyone heading to I.B.S.P. THIS Sat. ??

Post  tom1276 5/5/2010, 11:03 pm

I'll be down there Early Am like 4:30-5ish. Make sure you drive all the way down to 23. They say gilken's and A-7 is still really soft. A few experienced guys got stuck. You can drive back north from 23 up to like 13-14 without any problems. I was there today that south wind sucks. I left after about an hour and a half. Nobody did anything not as good as last week anyway.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Anyone heading to I.B.S.P. THIS Sat. ?? Empty Re: Anyone heading to I.B.S.P. THIS Sat. ??

Post  ChrisL 5/6/2010, 9:55 am

After dealing with the crowd last Saturday, I think we're skipping this weekend.
Good luck and enjoy.

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 5/6/2010, 7:59 pm

Yo Yo Jeff going to try out corsens this sat ,,,,

If we get in to anything i will give ya a call ...!!!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  first2wins 5/7/2010, 5:53 pm

There is a good chance I will make my way down.
first2wins
first2wins

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 5/7/2010, 6:57 pm

As was stated after the crowds last weekend I think I'll pass this weekend Jeff. I can always get down during the week days.
I hope you and the family have a great day with many fish Anyone heading to I.B.S.P. THIS Sat. ?? 870783
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 5/8/2010, 12:33 am

Change of plans for me. Heading north of Manasquan this weekend. I got some striper candy (herring) to let swim. Plus the winds are suppose to pick up late tomorrow afternoon and into Sunday. We'll see what happens.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  first2wins 5/8/2010, 9:19 pm

Was spent form a long day Friday and the drive so I didn’t get to much done in the wind Friday night. Took a nap on the beach and got back out around 4-5am to find nothing but blues. someone turned on the heater and the winds kicked up again around 11 so everyone left them biting. Tried my best to get on the bottom but the blues would pick up a bucktail slowly drug along the bottom.

Damage Report: Countless Blues…a treble in the waders, one bucktail and my Oldsalts pencil popper form the swap.
first2wins
first2wins

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down