Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST FRESHWATER NY TRIP

2 posters

Go down

FIRST FRESHWATER NY TRIP Empty FIRST FRESHWATER NY TRIP

Post  mikeybonz 3/14/2009, 1:00 pm

Man wat a trip, after i pickup up my permit for a lake by me i decided with the rod in the car i'd try a bass spot. Threw some spinners and topwater by the zoo wat temp is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold did see 1 guy catch a catfish on a piece of boloney!! hahaha i managed a nice i'd say 12-14ft dark north east oak tree, girth was around 18 inches. other then that it was good to wet a line. tight lines guys :jerk off: :jerk off: Mb
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

FIRST FRESHWATER NY TRIP Empty Re: FIRST FRESHWATER NY TRIP

Post  fishincrazy 3/14/2009, 11:39 pm

mikeybonz wrote:Man wat a trip, after i pickup up my permit for a lake by me i decided with the rod in the car i'd try a bass spot. Threw some spinners and topwater by the zoo wat temp is brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold did see 1 guy catch a catfish on a piece of boloney!! hahaha i managed a nice i'd say 12-14ft dark north east oak tree, girth was around 18 inches. other then that it was good to wet a line. tight lines guys :jerk off: :jerk off: Mb

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST FRESHWATER NY TRIP 962367 FIRST FRESHWATER NY TRIP 962367

FIRST FRESHWATER NY TRIP 622665 FC FIRST FRESHWATER NY TRIP 622665

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down