Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK

+5
mikeybonz
eurojett05
rocstar21
naspinsz
stevel
9 posters

Go down

STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Empty STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK

Post  stevel 4/28/2010, 11:45 pm

well went fishing today with charlie at ..IB STATE PARK...what an awsome place.....
started fishing around 7am with clam and bunker....got into 7 bass and 9 blues..good start rite...
well the bite turned off around 11 am...so we decided to toss plugs for a while with some action...
well at 1 pm all hell broke loose...we were into some big time monster blues...10-12lb....till 3pm
the action was non stop charlie got 1 bass at 29'' on a plug and I kid u not ......we got 92 monster blues on plugs....
it was the most crazy plug action I ever had....it was insane....great time ...
also got to see the great wild life at the park...awsome...very beatiful place....
well they ride horses on the beach ...and this one girl came riding at the waters edge at a full gallop rite towards are lines...
charlie gave a not so nice yell...didnt work....ran into all 4 lines peeling the line as she speed threw...
both the horse and herself were tangled in a large amount of braid....thank goodness no one was hurt...
as for the rods they were almost all stripped of all the braid....u didnt want to here charlie....
than at about 5pm we went back to clam and the bass strike was on we landed 7 bass my 31'' the biggest....
charlie I thank u for an awsome day filled with great times....
STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures008-1
STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures001-17
STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures003-2STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures010-1
STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures020
STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures011-1

Last edited by stevel on 4/29/2010, 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Empty Re: STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK

Post  stevel 4/28/2010, 11:54 pm

heres a few more pics...

STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures015-1

STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures001-18

STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures003-3

STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Lures002-17

Last edited by stevel on 4/29/2010, 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Empty Re: STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK

Post  naspinsz 4/29/2010, 12:27 am

sounds like one hell of a day! nothing like a day with action like that...one of those stories you will always remember and tell!

well done!
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 4/29/2010, 8:31 am

thats an awesome day to remember Unk & CG.......... way to go! cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 4/29/2010, 10:23 am

Excellent day gents....Nice pics. Keep em coming. STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 560155
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/29/2010, 11:41 am

good stuff evil you and charlie look shot!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 4/29/2010, 12:51 pm

First it was a fun day fishing with Steve STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 92223
BUT I didn't read in Steve's report that he lost 2 of my pencil poppers to them green eyed demons STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 177925
So after adding up the 70 bucks worth of braid that the beeotch and her horse stripped off my reels mad and the 2 pencils lost buy my friend I figure it was a 100. day for me. STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 177925
But I'd do it all again. Steve never said he had enough and put up the plugging rod and sat down for a break, but then again so did I. We were beat after 2 hours of one fish after another. I belive we had 40 some fish hooked on every cast in a row, and that's when we went back to fishing bait. It was one of them days that you will always remember in the future. They were still biting when we left. I took 1 bass for the grill. Now I will need to respool up my 4 bait rods before the next trip. And I may have to sell off a few items to pay for all the new braid lol!
And also now I understand why a wise "Old Man" only wants single tail hooks on them plugs. So Oldsalts I need to put in an order for 12 new Pencils with only tail hooks STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 56958
I'll fish with you Steve again any day you want, I had a great time STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 870783 STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 870783 with you. And really enjoyed spending the day with you.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/29/2010, 3:44 pm

cant wait to do it again charlie...it was a great day with a great friend...deff wont ever forget it ....THANKS CG
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 4/29/2010, 6:55 pm

Charlie G. wrote:First it was a fun day fishing with Steve STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 92223
BUT I didn't read in Steve's report that he lost 2 of my pencil poppers to them green eyed demons STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 177925
So after adding up the 70 bucks worth of braid that the beeotch and her horse stripped off my reels mad and the 2 pencils lost buy my friend I figure it was a 100. day for me. STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 177925
But I'd do it all again. Steve never said he had enough and put up the plugging rod and sat down for a break, but then again so did I. We were beat after 2 hours of one fish after another. I belive we had 40 some fish hooked on every cast in a row, and that's when we went back to fishing bait. It was one of them days that you will always remember in the future. They were still biting when we left. I took 1 bass for the grill. Now I will need to respool up my 4 bait rods before the next trip. And I may have to sell off a few items to pay for all the new braid lol!
And also now I understand why a wise "Old Man" only wants single tail hooks on them plugs. So Oldsalts I need to put in an order for 12 new Pencils with only tail hooks STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 56958
I'll fish with you Steve again any day you want, I had a great time STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 870783 STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 870783 with you. And really enjoyed spending the day with you.

WTF I fish with you and all i get is a freaking 10 cent worm????????????????
Stevel gets custom plugs?????????? how is this fair
I get 1 fish he gets 50??????????????????

LOL kidding guys awesome day wish i was a good friend to you guys so i could play.....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/29/2010, 8:57 pm

smitty fish with u anytime u know that ...how about may 15 u got plans...maybe we can do a fishing trip.... lol!

smitty hope we can get together more often ......always good times hangin with friends.... STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 742713
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 4/29/2010, 10:02 pm

stevel wrote:smitty fish with u anytime u know that ...how about may 15 u got plans...maybe we can do a fishing trip.... lol!

smitty hope we can get together more often ......always good times hangin with friends.... STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 742713

Sweet deal guys

I am looking at this saturday fishing the park....???? STEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK 870783

Now i need the spot to be burned.....LOLOLOLOL.....???

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 5/2/2010, 1:54 pm

steve i was out the following day and we got the same action around 1:30 it was unreal. i was praying for a backlash just so i could take a break. it was great to watch these older gents that weigh around 95 lbs soaking wet get pulled all over the beach by those blues. check out my post in the surf forum, got my first bass of the year. steve we gotta communicate better so we can fish together. i got a natural pencil for you but we gotta meet up for you to get it. LOL

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 5/9/2010, 12:17 am

dozer 277 wrote:steve i was out the following day and we got the same action around 1:30 it was unreal. i was praying for a backlash just so i could take a break. it was great to watch these older gents that weigh around 95 lbs soaking wet get pulled all over the beach by those blues. check out my post in the surf forum, got my first bass of the year. steve we gotta communicate better so we can fish together. i got a natural pencil for you but we gotta meet up for you to get it. LOL

larry deff want to hook up ill shoot u a pm and we will get together and fish its been a long time talked about lets do it... cheers
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 5/10/2010, 6:54 pm

if i can get through this week i will be good. one kid home on wednesday from college, another runs in his conference championships friday and saturday in west chester. then pick him up sunday morning from school and hustle back home in time for my nephews wedding sunday at 3pm. then big barbecue at my house monday for the whole family. after that no more plans. gotta get my dad down to the beach before the spring run is over he's 83 and taught me all i know. hes here for the summer so we will get out there. also gotta get finster to the beach he has never seen itSTEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Fishin14

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 5/10/2010, 8:28 pm

dozer 277 wrote:if i can get through this week i will be good. one kid home on wednesday from college, another runs in his conference championships friday and saturday in west chester. then pick him up sunday morning from school and hustle back home in time for my nephews wedding sunday at 3pm. then big barbecue at my house monday for the whole family. after that no more plans. gotta get my dad down to the beach before the spring run is over he's 83 and taught me all i know. hes here for the summer so we will get out there. also gotta get finster to the beach he has never seen itSTEVEL AND CHARLIE G. CRUSH THEM AT THE PARK Fishin14

Dozer it sounds like you have a full plate with lots to do but it all sounds like stuff any man would be proud to do so hats off to you enjoy and cherish the memories Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 5/10/2010, 10:44 pm

larry when things calm down we will deff get together .....shoot me a pm when the time is good for u.... popcorn
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 5/11/2010, 6:41 pm

ok steve should calm down by next weekend so im looking to get my dad down before the end of the month. i will let you know. yeah smitty the plate is pretty full but like you said these are times i wouldnt change for the world. just read the press release for my sons conference meet this weekend and he is one of the favorites in the 800 meter so i cant wait to see him run. its busy but good busy. oh yeah and i got the rod wrapped all the guides are on and started the decorative wraps by the grip. looks pretty good so far. learned a ton doing this now cant wait to try it out. the rod is light as a feather and should perform pretty well. gotta get it off the dining room table before the weekend so we can all eat together next week. got a house full for the summer. its cooking for 6 till august. i love it.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down