Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy bday to me! Heres my present

+10
Murphthesurf
holymackeral
rocstar21
Charlie G.
eurojett05
technologist
stevel
Oldsalts
fish factor
mikeybonz
14 posters

Go down

Happy bday to me!  Heres my present Empty Happy bday to me! Heres my present

Post  mikeybonz 4/24/2010, 5:52 am

Hit the boat around 7 to fish the outgoing. stayed close only had a few blues. Listening to the mets game my buddy passes out in the cabin. 10 min later ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my rod with the head took off . Grab the rod bang im in. Hold up this feels good, better than my 39lber 2 years ago??. After a nice 15min fight had this beast to the side of the boat. 44 inches at least 45lbs. The 40lb boga went to the ground it went a full inch past the 40lb mark. Snapped a bunch of pics and decided to let her swim free, No guilt this time around she deserved to be let go. Conservation at its fullest by yours trully!!!! night folks

Will post the video of the release one i get some well deserved sleep!!

Happy bday to me!  Heres my present Bonz45-2

Happy bday to me!  Heres my present Bonz45-3

Happy bday to me!  Heres my present IMG_0011_1

Happy bday to me!  Heres my present Bonz45
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Happy bday to me!  Heres my present Empty Re: Happy bday to me! Heres my present

Post  fish factor 4/24/2010, 7:48 am

awesome job Mikey nice catch
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Happy bday to me!  Heres my present Empty Re: Happy bday to me! Heres my present

Post  fish factor 4/24/2010, 7:49 am

oh and Happy Birthday!!!
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 4/24/2010, 9:03 am

SWEET Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 870783
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/24/2010, 9:15 am

wow.. wow wow wow ...awsome job mike with that big girl both on the catch and release of her.... cheers cheers

damn wish I was there.. the wife felt bad that she made me go with her instead of u guys....DAMN HER SHE SHOULD..... Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 962367 Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 4/24/2010, 9:35 am

congratulations on that fish and happy birthday happy b-day
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 4/24/2010, 10:00 am

Awesome fish Mikey.....Congrats! Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 560155
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 4/24/2010, 12:14 pm

MY MAN ! What a birthday present you got. Congrats Mike now you will need to try to top that fish for the rest of your life.
And Mike I want to personally thank you for putting that fish back in to swim and make more stripers for the future, It isn't easy to release a fish that size. Again congrats Mike.
happy b-day
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 4/24/2010, 4:28 pm

AWESOME MIKEY! I HOPE NEXT WEEK ON MY BIRTHDAY I GET A GIANT TOO!!!!! cheers Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 962367 cheers Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 962367 cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 4/24/2010, 10:47 pm

wow man great catch...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 4/25/2010, 9:41 am

wow wow Way to go Mikey!!!!!! Nice bass, Now that catch is worth a FREE Murph Custom Plug. Especially after releasing it. ( You know what plug I'm talking about ) Happy birthday... I'll pm you..Murph Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 560155
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/25/2010, 9:58 am

wow wow wow murph u are truely a stand up guy....great person with a big heart..... Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  sisurfstar 4/25/2010, 12:30 pm

wow mike even meaner than taco bell or bowl of mac and cheese. its unbeleivable mikeybonz is the illest
sisurfstar
sisurfstar

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 4/25/2010, 12:42 pm

Nice B-Day Bass, good for u . happy happy.
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/25/2010, 8:46 pm

BONZY CANT STOP COMING BACK TO THIS POST.....WHAT A FISH BRO.... wow wow wow
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/25/2010, 9:23 pm

mikey all i have to say is i am so proud of u you have come a long way bro awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  sanmigrokz3 4/25/2010, 10:34 pm

Mikey..........

Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 560155 Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 560155 Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 560155

I wish I was there to see you release her. I'm proud of you, Bro. What a birthday present!

Only 364 more days 'til the next BIG GIRL. Happy bday to me!  Heres my present 92223
sanmigrokz3
sanmigrokz3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/26/2010, 5:07 pm

thank you all so much, feels like the best thing to do even is she gets caught a week from now. Murph i thank you once again brother this means alot to me, thanks buddy.
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down