Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair!

+3
stevel
rocstar21
mikeybonz
7 posters

Go down

If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! Empty If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair!

Post  mikeybonz 4/19/2010, 5:08 pm

Some pics from sundays action. Got some friends into fish today. Lock and load. 14 fish up to 25lbs one short 26. Life is good cheers
If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! Picture120

If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! Picture124

If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! Picture133

If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! Tommy

If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! 870783 If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! 870783
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! Empty Re: If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair!

Post  rocstar21 4/19/2010, 5:11 pm

way to catch em!!!!! cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! Empty Re: If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair!

Post  stevel 4/19/2010, 5:15 pm

GREAT JOB MIKE........NICE PICS......WHERES STEVE...... If fishing from the boat is cheating, I dont wanna play fair! 177925
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 4/19/2010, 8:58 pm

some fat bass! nice catches!
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 4/19/2010, 9:09 pm

Nice fish Mikey.... cheers
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 4/19/2010, 9:38 pm

WOW, nice going, that's a good day in my book !!! It's ok that you were on a boat !!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/20/2010, 4:01 pm

heading out tonite with mikey on a boat trip .....hope i can get some bass from the boat.....CHEATER..... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 4/20/2010, 7:53 pm

nice catch mikey..... but i think i could even catch on a boat........... lol! lol! lol!

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down