Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling a little Better after my sit down today

4 posters

Go down

Feeling a little Better after my sit down today Empty Feeling a little Better after my sit down today

Post  Smoke 4/17/2010, 8:08 pm

So my younger cuz comes over today,i'm like hey what are you doing here?He says just stoping by to see how your doing.So we are talking shooying to chit ya know.He says to me what would make you feel a little better,i say to my Grandma alive.So he say come take a ride with me i think i know somthing that would cheer you up a little,I'm like ok cool so he is driving and i ask where we going he says just for a short ride,i say ok..Next thing we pull into a parking lot he like lets go,so we get out of the car and i'm fowling him and open the door at the tattoo place.Next thing he says sit down for a few im like ok,still no knowing wup,this guy comes out to us and says you ready im like ready for what????well 2hrs later a get out of the chair and he had this all planned.Daaaaaaaam what a surprise.Well here it is and i love it.Dont know what to say to him so i give him a big hug and said man i feel a little better thank you cuz.your a good kid in my eyes.. cool
Feeling a little Better after my sit down today Tat003
Feeling a little Better after my sit down today Tat004
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little Better after my sit down today Empty Re: Feeling a little Better after my sit down today

Post  stevel 4/17/2010, 9:47 pm

very nice joe .....looks great got one for my bro when he passed....well worth the money.... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little Better after my sit down today Empty Re: Feeling a little Better after my sit down today

Post  Smoke 4/17/2010, 10:08 pm

stevel wrote:very nice joe .....looks great got one for my bro when he passed....well worth the money.... cool
Steve thanks i love it alot and feel a little better,The tat was done by my cuz future brother inlaw.I'll tell ya he is some artist for sure.There was no charge fot the tat. cool
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Stick Lures 4/17/2010, 10:19 pm

Condolence to you and your family Joe. Very nice TAT

Fish Stick Lures

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 4/19/2010, 5:25 pm

Joe
Sorry to hear about your loss. The tat came out good.
I went to my place today too but only for a quick touchup, I wasn't liking the part where it went into the neck. It started to fade and just looked like that section of the tattoo wasn't done. Went in and got it a little shaded today with a touch of blood

Feeling a little Better after my sit down today Touchup1
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 4/20/2010, 12:03 am

126andy wrote:Joe
Sorry to hear about your loss. The tat came out good.
I went to my place today too but only for a quick touchup, I wasn't liking the part where it went into the neck. It started to fade and just looked like that section of the tattoo wasn't done. Went in and got it a little shaded today with a touch of blood

Feeling a little Better after my sit down today Touchup1
Thanks Andy.looks good in my eyes.How did it feel on the neck,i know thats a very sensitive spot.
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down