Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plug Pool

5 posters

Go down

Plug Pool Empty Plug Pool

Post  first2wins 4/6/2010, 9:10 pm

Bring along a paper….lol...my tape is buried at the bottom of my bag it would be like the movie SAW trying to get it out.

Take a picture next to your rod and measure the rod when you get home. Better yet put a few marks on the rod. I got Tog, Flounder and bass marked off.
first2wins
first2wins

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Plug Pool Empty Re: Plug Pool

Post  Smoke 4/6/2010, 9:28 pm

This was the rules..oldsalts and myself work out the kinks to make sure everyone understood the rules.I though the rules were easy,newspaper with the date as proof,plug pool sign,tape/measure,camera and the fish.If you have all that stuff with you.You should have that fish back in the water in 1 to 2 min max..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just say I'm in...... :study:
Biggest Bass caught from the beach...!!! NO BOATS OR KAYAKS
#1 Have to enter the pool before the first day of that month.
No if's and's or but's ..

#2 Everyone thats enters the pool is putting up a new never fished plug for the winner for that month.
That is new in package or a builders plug....If there is 10 guys in the pool the winner will get 9 plugs
minus there own.....

#3 All who enter must be ready to send there plug out with in 7 days of the end of the month

#4 Your photo must have a picture of the fish with the tape measure showing the length, a plug pool sign for that month, and also that days newspaper in that photo for the fish to qualify that goes for a release fish or kept fish.......

#5 Below is a picture of how your post should look ...
Thanks for your participation...

SmokinJoe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Smoke on 4/6/2010, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 4/6/2010, 10:01 pm

Open the thread back up Joe your all good... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/7/2010, 12:05 pm

i think alot of guys dont wanna carry all that stuff with them thats all
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/7/2010, 12:51 pm

Why dont you make some sort of signal, like you have to be making a peace sign in the picture or a thumbs up or down. You can change the sign from month to month. That's a simple way to do it and you dont need to carry anything in except a tape measure.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/7/2010, 1:59 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Why dont you make some sort of signal, like you have to be making a peace sign in the picture or a thumbs up or down. You can change the sign from month to month. That's a simple way to do it and you dont need to carry anything in except a tape measure.

great idea kev.....i like this idea
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down