Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain Gear

4 posters

Go down

Rain Gear Empty Rain Gear

Post  FNC1stMate 3/30/2010, 10:14 am

My dad and I just got some frogg toggs raingear. It is nice and light and very breathable but we are worried about the
durability. Does anybody have or know somebody with frogg toggs? We are just curious about how strong they are such
as if you lean over will the pants rip in the rear that kind of stuff. Thanks

FNC1stMate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Rain Gear Empty Re: Rain Gear

Post  Pa grizz 3/30/2010, 10:27 am

I have used there rain gear in Maine for a few years now and I have not had any problems with them.I do have a couple little holes in the pants ,but I am pretty tough with them when I'am in the woods.

Pa grizz

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  FNC1stMate 3/30/2010, 10:41 am

Well thats good to here man. We intend on just using them for fishing in a canoe or are large boat. We were tired of using the same rubber ones that work but not very comfortable in the heat. Thanks man I appreciate the reply so fast.

FNC1stMate

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/30/2010, 11:08 am

I HAVE A SET ..frogg toggs are great nice and loose fitting let u move around with comfort.... cool

glad i got them .... you will luv them also ..... Rain Gear 870783
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 3/30/2010, 11:14 am

FNC1stMate wrote:My dad and I just got some frogg toggs raingear. It is nice and light and very breathable but we are worried about the
durability. Does anybody have or know somebody with frogg toggs? We are just curious about how strong they are such
as if you lean over will the pants rip in the rear that kind of stuff. Thanks

I take it your a deckhand?? Grundens are the way to go
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  FNC1stMate 3/30/2010, 11:34 am

I did also buy a pair of carhart grunden style rubber bibs that are very thick and huge, they were 20 bucks on clearance so I had to get them, they will always be on the boat but they will be my last option I believe but we'll see. Every pair of grundens I have tried on are too huge on me. Im kinda tall and very skinny. I know so you can fit more clothes underneath. The frogg toggs seem great for the canoe with my dad. Now that we both have comfortable rain gear aint nothin gonna stop us now. Thanks again and im open minded to all replys. Hopefully we don't need them on the 15th stevel I'm really lookin forward to fishin with u crazy folks again. The way you guys talk about smitty maybe it wasnt where we fished last year it might of been the jynx smitty himself.

FNC1stMate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down