Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate of Hunterdon children with Nazi-inspired names remains undetermined after hearing

5 posters

Go down

Fate of Hunterdon children with Nazi-inspired names remains undetermined after hearing Empty Fate of Hunterdon children with Nazi-inspired names remains undetermined after hearing

Post  NORMAN85 3/13/2009, 10:56 am

A Hunterdon county couple who picked Nazi-inspired names for their children is fighting to get the youngsters back from the state.

Heath and Deborah Campbell of Holland Township lost custody in January, when the state Division of Youth and Family Services removed Adolf Hitler Campbell, Joyce Lynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell from their home.

The couple appeared before Superior Court Judge Peter Buchsbaum in Flemington today for a family hearing that was closed to the public.

Authorities have not said why the children were removed. As the couple and their supporters tried to push past a pack of reporters and camera crews today, their attorneys said they were prohibited from saying why the state placed the children in foster care. The siblings range from 3 to less than a year old.

The hearing is ongoing, said Pasquale Giannetta, Heath Campbell's lawyer. Deborah Campbell's attorney, Michael Calabro, stood alongside him.
"The good thing is, the judge increased their visitation," Giannetta said. Instead of one day a week, they now get three days, for about an hour and a half at a time, he said.

While he said he's confident they will get the children back, Giannetta said there are still a number of steps to take, including another court date.

"The case is still ongoing," Giannetta added. "We will be back. The goal is reunification."

The Campbells first drew attention when they balked over a supermarket's refusal to inscribe Adolf Hitler's name on a cake for his third birthday. The store also refused to inscribe a cake with Joyce Lynn Aryan Nation, the couple told the Express-Times last year.

After authorities removed the children, Deborah Campbell went public, telling the Express-Times state authorities took custody of the youngsters because a neighbor made false allegations that Heath Campbell had abused her.

She proclaimed her husband's innocence and said authorities had noted previous domestic violence allegations against him from prior marriages. She said he's changed and loves his children.
NORMAN85
NORMAN85
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 167

http://www.justin.tv/namron_

Back to top Go down

Fate of Hunterdon children with Nazi-inspired names remains undetermined after hearing Empty Re: Fate of Hunterdon children with Nazi-inspired names remains undetermined after hearing

Post  fishincrazy 3/13/2009, 11:29 am

THis whole things a mess!!!!If the husband was beating her why isn't he in jail????? Why did they take the kids from their mother????Why did these idiots name their kids after Nazi's????The whole thing's a mess!!!!!

FC :affraid:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Fate of Hunterdon children with Nazi-inspired names remains undetermined after hearing Empty Re: Fate of Hunterdon children with Nazi-inspired names remains undetermined after hearing

Post  jettyjunkie 3/13/2009, 10:05 pm

people are screwed up
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 3/13/2009, 10:20 pm

jettyjunkie wrote:people are screwed up
Agreed, the parents are whacked out of their minds with the Nazi shit but the state has/had no right to remove the kids. If they did, they were supposed, by law, provide a reason. It's the same as kidnapping as far as I'm concerened. The government needs to learn to keep it's fingers out of peoples personal business!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  BrianM38 3/14/2009, 9:36 pm

With the names of the children, I would assume its as easy as an endangering the welfare of a child charge. An innocent child has no control over their name. I could forsee these kids getting ridiculed not only by their schoolmates but also adults that could be offended by their names. The parents are exploiting their children for their own personal beliefs.... SICK
BrianM38
BrianM38

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 3/14/2009, 10:22 pm

BrianM38 wrote:With the names of the children, I would assume its as easy as an endangering the welfare of a child charge. An innocent child has no control over their name. I could forsee these kids getting ridiculed not only by their schoolmates but also adults that could be offended by their names. The parents are exploiting their children for their own personal beliefs.... SICK
Whats the differnce if a parent names their kid Adolf or Kanequa. I think they are both stupid names but this is a free country, you can name your kid Seven, Car, Bottle, or whatever you want. I state my beleif again; The government needs to keep out of peoples personal business.
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down