Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars!

+3
fishinbubs
stevel
skippy
7 posters

Go down

Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! Empty Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars!

Post  skippy 2/17/2010, 9:18 pm

Welcome To SBO But nobody respects congress anymore,,, I mean after the Salahi mess on the floor, I am surprised they are in a hurry to look like idiots again.... Are they reliable, or just good at hiding the truth???? what say you???? looser post1000

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! Empty Re: Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars!

Post  stevel 2/17/2010, 9:34 pm

this says it all ..... homo 's.... looser looser looser
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! Empty Re: Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars!

Post  fishinbubs 2/17/2010, 10:37 pm

Hope these aren't the ones we put together Embarassed From what I've seen so far Toyota is in some deep sh-t and don't want a shovel!! F--k'em , I have a Chevy!! Bubs

fishinbubs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  skippy 2/18/2010, 1:22 am

fishinbubs wrote:Hope these aren't the ones we put together Embarassed From what I've seen so far Toyota is in some deep sh-t and don't want a shovel!! F--k'em , I have a Chevy!! Bubs
hey speaking of...hey bubs Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 742713

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/18/2010, 7:58 am

I hope Honda's next!!!!!!!!!

Bluesfish Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 2/18/2010, 11:09 am

MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR MOPAR

HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI HEMI

Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 218105 USA Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 218105 USA Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 218105 USA Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 218105 USA
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 2/18/2010, 6:05 pm

Bluesfish wrote:I hope Honda's next!!!!!!!!!

Bluesfish Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 870783

Thanks for that I work for Honda!! looser
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 2/18/2010, 6:41 pm

AKScuba wrote:

ak..... you cant blame people for being so bitter about the foreign car company's after seeing a ton of American car company factory's going out of business.

the foreign car company's came with such low pricing back in the day that American company's had a hard time competing with them.
looks like they got in over their head and times are changing i hope in fact and not sorry to say but i wish they went back to importing them so we could rebuild our company's first and let the Toyota and Honda's struggle on their own soil.

If things go the way I'm hoping they will and that is that Toyota Honda Lexus and all the cookie cutter import company have such low sales now that it will drive them out and give our American car company's a chance to rebound for good now that would be the best outcome for all of us.
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  skippy 2/18/2010, 7:25 pm

AKScuba wrote:

hey scuba, kissem goodbye, and take the dive job in cz..

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 2/18/2010, 10:43 pm

Skippy I wont know if I got the job til i get down there....

And smitty i hear ya... All makes sense.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! Empty man..........

Post  skippy 2/24/2010, 11:20 pm

Okay that is great, a toyota memo saying,," We saved alot of money on litigation and recalls, by convincing
the suckers that it was the floormats Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 56958 Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 622665 Chairman Toyoda say's "I ain't coming". Stupid americans will keep buying my cars! 218105

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down