Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Skills

3 posters

Go down

Mad Skills Empty Mad Skills

Post  Kevnmary 3/12/2009, 11:25 am

Hey guys I don't know if any of you know who made these, he goes by the screen name Copycat on SOL. He has some serious skills. I dont know if he is one of the good guys or not but thought it would be great to introduce him to SBO. Does anyone know him? Here are three plugs he made that I picked up last year in various auctions.

Mad Skills Lures130
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Mad Skills Empty Re: Mad Skills

Post  Old Doc C 3/12/2009, 1:09 pm

Copycat is the real deal. He has been around awhile and knows his stuff when it cvomes to plug building. I have some of his creations and they are second to none.

Old Doc C

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Mad Skills Empty Thanks Kev!

Post  T. Lohr 3/14/2009, 10:16 pm

Thanks Kev, I made those for the Gary2 benefit. The pikie is AYC, the surfster is basswood and the spook is red cedar. That spook is the first plug I built of that design. That surfster came about after trying several attempts for a specific swim, I designed that surfster to present a very aggressive tail wag on the surface, it leaves a killer wake.

Hey Bill, we got to get together and have a Coors lite or two someday!

T. Lohr

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/14/2009, 10:20 pm

Awesome I am so stoked you joined Tom. I cant wait to fish these plugs this year. I was so happy winning those auctions I got awesome plugs and the money went to the best cause I could think of. Please feel free to post more of your stuff on here and if you ever want to sell anything you can do it here and I'll be the 1st on line. Bravo Bravo Bravo.

cheers

I should also say if you want to trade any of your stuff, look through my stuff (collectors Forum and in my Gallery) and let me know what you have and what interests you.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down