Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fish-n-Chip 2010 Season Discounts!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Fish-n-Chip 2010 Season Discounts!!!! Empty Fish-n-Chip 2010 Season Discounts!!!!

Post  swab1985 2/3/2010, 9:39 pm

Here is your chance to book a tuna trip heavily discounted on our already great prices! We will run these promotions until early March.

These deals are good From now 2/3/10 till 3/10/10. To get in on the action, just shoot me an email or gimme' ring to book your prime date! Your deposit must be received by promotions end.

I have received many emails about our "Double" overnighters. Here's the scoop folks. We can do these trips for early season Bluefin/Mako/ and early season canyon Yellowfin. Or we can do a late season canyon chunk looking for Yellowfin/Swords and Billfish if they are still around.

Just give me a yell, and we can go in depth what these trips are all about.

Double overnighters:These trips are normally $3,450.00 for the boat OR $575.00 a Guy.
The Discounted prices will take 10% off the top. Making it $3,060.00 or $510.00 a guy!!! These are great deals for 56-60+ hours on the water

Canyon overnighters: These are our 30-36+ hour overnight canyon trolling/ chunking trips. Normally these trips are $2,550.00 for the boat
OR $425.00 a guy.
Once again, we will take 10% off the top. Making it $2,280 for the boat OR $380.00 a guy!!!

Overnight Bluefin/ Mako Combo: Same deal as our canyon overnighters. 30-36+hours. We will troll and Jig for Bluefin during the day, and look for a nice Mako during the evening hours. Due to our close Proximity to the southern canyons, this gives us the opportunity for some early season Yellowfin action. If we box our "Over" BFT early, we will run to the edge looking for Yellowfins!
These trips are regularly priced at $2,160 for the boat OR $360.00 a guy.
With the 10% discount it works out to be $1,950.00 for the boat OR $325.00 a guy!!!

Bluefin Day Troll/Jig: These trips are 16-18 hours and we will focus on Trolling for Large Bluefin tuna until we locate them and then beginning jigging. We have the latest in Jigging gear on the market, and it is deadly on them!
Regularly priced at $1,950.00 for the boat OR $325.00 a guy.
With the Discount it is $1,770 for the boat OR $295.00 a guy!!!

Inshore trips:

We will be offering Inshore Drum and Striper trips as well!!!

Drum/ Striper trips: These trips can be anytime of the day, but we favor the evening into night as we feel the bite is better, and the crowds disappear. These trips Normally run 10 hours or better. We will fish for both species if they are around. We carry clam and bunker! The regular Price is $810.00 for the boat or $135.00 a guy.
Discount Price is $720.00 for the boat OR $120.00 a guy.

Striper trips: We will be offering this deal on bookings for both spring and fall bass trips. Trips can be either Morning or evening/Night trips and are all 8-10+ hours!!! Normally priced at $750.00 for the boat OR $125.00 a guy.
These trips will be offered at $660.00 for the boat and $110.00 a guy!!!

For anyone interested in booking for open boats, these rates apply,(Inshore and offshore trips) The trips have to be paid in full by the end of the promotion period. You can just jump on any open boat. I will also call you for any open boat trips we run.

On top of these deals, anyone who does want to book during this promotion, we will offer this same deal if you want to book and leave a deposit for another trip at the end of your trip!

We look forward to fishing with you all this upcoming season, and wish everyone out there a stellar 2010 season! If there are any questions or you need info, just give me a yell, and we can go over anything you may need. We can make just about ANYTHING happen for you!

Thank you,

Capt. Brian and the crew of the "Fish-n-Chip"

* These prices are based on 3.00$ a gal. for fuel, if fuel exceeds that there may be a SMALL surcharge. If fuel drops below 2.00$ the prices will drop!

* All prices include everything, Besides Tip for the Mate(s).
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Fish-n-Chip 2010 Season Discounts!!!! Empty Re: Fish-n-Chip 2010 Season Discounts!!!!

Post  joesfishinproblem 2/3/2010, 10:17 pm

i will be out 4 sure buddy....cant wait to see the lil pasty guy
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Fish-n-Chip 2010 Season Discounts!!!! Empty Re: Fish-n-Chip 2010 Season Discounts!!!!

Post  Kevnmary 2/4/2010, 1:13 am

Let me know when you want to go Joe. I'll join you.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftwood 2/5/2010, 7:41 pm

Do you run any "Open Boat" trips or is it all private charters?
Driftwood
Driftwood

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post  swab1985 2/7/2010, 9:48 pm

We run Open boats all the time! Just check out the Fish-n-Chip forum, I post open boats all the time!

Joe and kevin, we will get something going on! Im gonna try to do 2 more SBO trips! One inshore and one offshore....

I'm sure Butter will be jumping on all of them! He cant get enough of Powder and I!!!!! Joe, powder and I talk all the time about the night we all spent a few hours up on the bridge busting eachothers stones, then caught a 42' Bert!!!LOL
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down