Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunting and Fishing Expo

2 posters

Go down

Hunting and Fishing Expo Empty Hunting and Fishing Expo

Post  jojofish 1/30/2010, 8:23 pm

Went to the hunting and fishing expo at Nassau Colliseum fri. It was run a bit better than last year especially the security and ticket windows. Last year the the security was ridiculous, sending guys back to their cars for little pocket knifes when they where selling machetes and swords there. Also, this year had 3 ticket widows, last year had 1 (nitwits). 12 bucks to get in, last year was 14. No real bargains to be found. Just bought some twister worms that they sold by the pound and some terminal tackle. Got a swimming plug from a outfit called Guideschoice they were offering 2 plugs for 20 bucks but I talked him into selling me one for 10. Looks like a nice plug, I'll find out this spring. No deals on name brand plugs, tins or braid. Oh well, there's a flea market coming up in a few weeks, maybe I'll find some deals there.
jojofish
jojofish

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Hunting and Fishing Expo Empty Re: Hunting and Fishing Expo

Post  Kevnmary 1/30/2010, 8:27 pm

Yeah I always go to the one up in Rockland just for something to do. Rarely do you find any great deals. The flea markets are always better for a deal.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down