Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IBSP 2010 SPORTFISHING PERMIT #..........

+3
Rick..stillcasting
Oldsalts
A.O.K.
7 posters

Go down

IBSP 2010 SPORTFISHING PERMIT #.......... Empty IBSP 2010 SPORTFISHING PERMIT #..........

Post  A.O.K. 12/27/2009, 3:05 pm

Very Happy

HA!
Seems they're starting with the high #'s and working down.The guy before me had 4976 lol!
A.O.K.
A.O.K.

Number of posts : 249

http://www.aoktackle.com

Back to top Go down

IBSP 2010 SPORTFISHING PERMIT #.......... Empty Re: IBSP 2010 SPORTFISHING PERMIT #..........

Post  Oldsalts 12/27/2009, 6:34 pm

A.O.K. wrote:4975
Very Happy

HA!
Seems they're starting with the high #'s and working down.The guy before me had 4976 lol!

So what you are saying is to wait till sept to get your low number.....LMAO

i never bothered me what number i got not like some Guys.....????

i think i am 5445 this year

Hey Steve did they check for all the required stuff...????
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

IBSP 2010 SPORTFISHING PERMIT #.......... Empty Re: IBSP 2010 SPORTFISHING PERMIT #..........

Post  A.O.K. 12/27/2009, 9:10 pm

nah.........the numbers were never a factor much for me either Ed.
Jeff and I would always seem to get them early,as we would fish until New Year's Day.
Was a beautiful day,compared to yesterday,so I took a ride,collected some $$'s due and got the permit.
If you're a repeat permit holder,they very rarely check for the equipment.Especially late/early in the year.I just walked in with the proper credentials,payed and signed and was on my way. cheers
A.O.K.
A.O.K.

Number of posts : 249

http://www.aoktackle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 12/27/2009, 9:20 pm

A.O.K. wrote:nah.........the numbers were never a factor much for me either Ed.
Jeff and I would always seem to get them early,as we would fish until New Year's Day.
Was a beautiful day,compared to yesterday,so I took a ride,collected some $$'s due and got the permit.
If you're a repeat permit holder,they very rarely check for the equipment.Especially late/early in the year.I just walked in with the proper credentials,payed and signed and was on my way. cheers

Cool i read on another site they where checking ....LOL

i have never been checked
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 12/28/2009, 8:29 pm

have you been there lately?
did the 20 minute Sunday morning drive
let air out at Gilkins about to drive on,,but nope,gate closed, drive down to Fishermans Walkway entrance closed...drive to end kept flipping the coin in my head,,open/closed?
yippeee open,, but the ocean was gone!
beach had a fair number of lonely looking guys with thousand yard stares
beach had plenty of safe driving space while I was there,,though high tide mark was almost at dunes feet.
did make a weak effort at fishing or casting,, then just started staring......

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 12/29/2009, 12:47 am

A.O.K. wrote:4975
Very Happy

HA!
Looks like I may be getting #1 if I do'nt get back to work soon affraid .

Bluesfish looser
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  dhsouth 1/16/2010, 10:13 pm

Just picked-up my permit today and your right about the #'s AOK ! There going down ! Mine was 4325 ! Also I was not checked either. I'm considering maybe renting a place in Ocean Beach the last week of October of this year. Just for a last gasp getaway in the fall. I know I'm starting backwards this year I think confused Its because the price looks right for me. Thats why!
dhsouth
dhsouth

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 1/27/2010, 4:21 pm

Oldsalts wrote:
A.O.K. wrote:nah.........the numbers were never a factor much for me either Ed.

Cool i read on another site they where checking ....LOL

i have never been checked

Oh NOOOO!!! Your never getting checked, Trust me Ed, you are never getting checked..LMFAO
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 1/27/2010, 7:40 pm

Thanks John

What did you do put a good word in to your boys to leave the Big Dog alone ....THANKS BRO....

I owe you big time.....LMFAO
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 1/27/2010, 9:59 pm

Oldsalts wrote:Thanks John

What did you do put a good word in to your boys to leave the Big Dog alone ....THANKS BRO....

I owe you big time.....LMFAO

You know it Ed...ROD RACKS FOR EVERYONE !!!!! LMFAO
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 2/6/2010, 5:59 pm

How much are the passes for ibsp this year.... same as last??(forget what that was)...salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 2/6/2010, 7:53 pm

salt shaker wrote:How much are the passes for ibsp this year.... same as last??(forget what that was)...salt

Yep Same as last Year.... IBSP 2010 SPORTFISHING PERMIT #.......... 870783

$195.00
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 2/6/2010, 9:20 pm

Thanks old salts.... least something is staying the same LOL
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down