Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated

+11
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
Bluesfish
Driftwood
Smoke
whitey
ecduzitgood
eurojett05
SurfChick
stevel
FJR
smitty
15 posters

Go down

A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated Empty A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated

Post  smitty 12/9/2009, 10:18 am

Im going to be playing this picture movie at the fishing shows on a continuous loop...
as well as handing out stickers and cards to promote the site.....

let me know what ya think of it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by smitty on 12/9/2009, 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated Empty Re: A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated

Post  FJR 12/9/2009, 10:50 am

Looks good, except for the bloody bluefish. I wouldn't keep that one in the loop. People don't like seeing bloody anything.
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated Empty Re: A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated

Post  stevel 12/9/2009, 11:28 am

great video smitty A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 560155 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 560155 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 12/9/2009, 11:35 am

Looks awesome Smitty! A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 560155 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 92223
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 12/9/2009, 11:40 am

Nice video....and also, nice to see JoeJr, SurfChick and the HO on there too....just kidding HO.... lol!
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  ecduzitgood 12/9/2009, 11:54 am

Nice video! Just wondering was there any audio?

ecduzitgood

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 12/9/2009, 11:55 am

thats cool A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 962367

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 12/9/2009, 11:55 am

nope no audio just pictures
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 12/9/2009, 12:00 pm

Looks great,But you missed this one..That smile say's it all. Very Happy Very Happy A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 742713

Last edited by Smoke on 12/9/2009, 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 12/9/2009, 12:01 pm

yup joe i like that one better i will ad it
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Driftwood 12/9/2009, 12:02 pm

Nice video Smitty!! Are you going to have a table at ther Barnegat flea market this saturday??
Driftwood
Driftwood

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post  ecduzitgood 12/9/2009, 12:11 pm

What about the boaters/kayakers ?....I should probably watch my step being so new to the site but I am an advocate for getting the most minds/people together in order to gain the most information. Here's one from rob g's post (can't fiqure how to get the picture over page 5, 2 kayaks on the shoreline with the sun setting) might be a nice ending type photo for the video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ecduzitgood on 12/9/2009, 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

ecduzitgood

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 12/9/2009, 12:23 pm

Driftwood wrote:Nice video Smitty!! Are you going to have a table at ther Barnegat flea market this saturday??

thanks and yes im going to be at that show and really looking forward to it
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 12/9/2009, 12:30 pm

Nice Job Smitty!!! We'll just put oldsalts behind screen all day on a continuous loop saying "YO..YO..YO..GET HOOKED UP... WIT SBO" lol! lol! .

Bluesfish :..............
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 12/9/2009, 12:50 pm

Smitty ,Cool video man, A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 962367 do you need a pic of F.C. s big boy bass? or the group shot i took on SBO day at Holyoke?
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 12/9/2009, 1:00 pm

eurojett05 wrote:Nice video....and also, nice to see JoeJr, SurfChick and the HO on there too....just kidding HO.... lol!
THATS NOT NICE lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 12/9/2009, 1:16 pm

OK updated for the last time lol i have like 6 versions now
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 12/9/2009, 1:54 pm

GREAT JOB BOSS!
A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 560155 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 92223
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 12/9/2009, 2:07 pm

looks awesome smitty, A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 560155 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 560155 got to agree some wont like the bleeding blue, and pics of the kids with the fish smiling , worth a million words, see you got into the xmas spirit also by having steve ho ho in there as well, A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 56958 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 56958 and also have to agree, having old salts all blinged out rapping" i would hit that site ", would be priceless A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 56958 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 56958 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 56958

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 12/9/2009, 2:12 pm

sbo day at holyoke ???? mass

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 12/9/2009, 3:01 pm

YOU TOOK ME OUT A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 177925 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 177925 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 177925 ..SBO LUVS THE HO A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 177925 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 177925 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 177925
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 12/9/2009, 3:36 pm

nice video SMITTY I think it should have included a picture of WHITEY lol!

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 12/9/2009, 4:30 pm

Smitty looks great it's all about the kids bro.. A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 870783 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 870783 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 560155 A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 560155
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 12/10/2009, 10:01 am

Looks good, much improved. A short sbo video for the fishing shows ...........updated 962367
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 12/10/2009, 11:33 am

I like it,,of course I would--I get 2 see my pretty cow over and over and I have all my clothes on. affraid

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down