Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trouble with a baned member

5 posters

Go down

trouble with a baned member Empty trouble with a baned member

Post  smitty 11/17/2009, 2:25 pm

As im sure you all know we are constantly under attack from a old member of this site who will remain nameless.
Anyway i have had to lock the new member registration till legal actions are taken against him so if your referring a friend or spreading the word about us please let them know it will be a bit tough to get registered for the next few days.....

sorry for any inconvenience
smitty
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

trouble with a baned member Empty Re: trouble with a baned member

Post  stevel 11/17/2009, 2:34 pm

glsd u are going to do somethig with this person it wasnt the first time hes done this ......

LETS HOPE ITS HIS LAST TIME FOR THIS
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/17/2009, 5:14 pm

I AGREE....... I HOPE HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES trouble with a baned member 962367
THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEBODY TRYING TO RUIN A GOOD THING! AND FROM WHAT I HEAR HE IS A REAL

HOPE IT ALL GETS TAKEN CARE OF SOON!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 11/17/2009, 6:12 pm

not sure who you speak of.. but hope he gets whats coming...

it aint me right... confused

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 11/17/2009, 7:29 pm

I agree with all of you but lets try to be professional about this.. Lets refrain from any dergogatory comments, you never know who his friends are and he may have access to monitoring this site through a friends user name. Smitty is handling this very appropriately and legally. Obviously this person is mentally ill and thrives off of this. So my suggestion is go about our buisness and let Smitty and the police handle the situation. We don't want to throw fuel on the fire which may cause this person to act irrationally. We have a couple of members who are effected by this person. The safety of them and their family should be considered. Thank You
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/17/2009, 8:15 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:I agree with all of you but lets try to be professional about this.. Lets refrain from any dergogatory comments, you never know who his friends are and he may have access to monitoring this site through a friends user name. Smitty is handling this very appropriately and legally. Obviously this person is mentally ill and thrives off of this. So my suggestion is go about our buisness and let Smitty and the police handle the situation. We don't want to throw fuel on the fire which may cause this person to act irrationally. We have a couple of members who are effected by this person. The safety of them and their family should be considered. Thank You

Well said murph thank you.
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down