Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!! Empty 1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!

Post  Smoke 11/14/2009, 12:24 pm

1 New BM canel pencil for trade,lookin for new super strike 23/8oz sinking poppers.yellow/white,blue/white,all white..will look at other colors.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!

Post  Smoke 11/14/2009, 3:20 pm

Might trade for a new large lefty plug also..
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!! Empty Re: 1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!

Post  Fishtale 11/14/2009, 7:35 pm

Joe, what the weight of that thing? Was gonna pick one up the other day and decided to get bucktails instead [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 11/14/2009, 11:45 pm

Chris,not a 100% sure about 3oz.. Embarassed
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 11/15/2009, 10:30 am

Smoke wrote:Chris,not a 100% sure about 3oz.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Damn, shoulda skipped the bucktails and gone with the pencil. Still interested in a PC pencil for junior? Know I have one the garge NIP somewhere...
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  anthonycapy 11/15/2009, 12:53 pm

i have a blck / orange ss popper can post pic if u want
let me know

anthony
anthonycapy
anthonycapy

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 11/15/2009, 4:41 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Smoke wrote:Chris,not a 100% sure about 3oz.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Damn, shoulda skipped the bucktails and gone with the pencil. Still interested in a PC pencil for junior? Know I have one the garge NIP somewhere...
Chris,This is jr plug,so he is only looking for SS poppers.Sorry Brother.. 1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!! 742713

anthonycapy wrote:i have a blck / orange ss popper can post pic if u want
let me know

anthony
Sorry,Anthony not looking for that color.Looking for popper's,meaning 3 if new in package..
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 11/15/2009, 4:56 pm

Smoke wrote:
Fishtale wrote:

Chris,This is jr plug,so he is only looking for SS poppers.Sorry Brother.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

let me know

anthony
Sorry,Anthony not looking for that color.Looking for popper's,meaning 3 if new in package..

No problemo, I know I have a few used PC's, so if he's interested in one of them before the season is over (actually waiting for the run to start), let me know, he can have it[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 11/15/2009, 8:37 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Smoke wrote:
Fishtale wrote:

Chris,This is jr plug,so he is only looking for SS poppers.Sorry Brother.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

let me know

anthony

No problemo, I know I have a few used PC's, so if he's interested in one of them before the season is over (actually waiting for the run to start), let me know, he can have it[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bro,after us talking on the phone the other day,Now you got me confused affraid lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 11/15/2009, 8:59 pm

haha, ask him if white with red head is ok?? I can either drop it off, you can pick it up OR we can meet on the sand [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 11/15/2009, 9:14 pm

Fishtale wrote:haha, ask him if white with red head is ok?? I can either drop it off, you can pick it up OR we can meet on the sand [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Meet on the sand?where are you thinking,my side or the other side. 1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!! 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 11/15/2009, 9:34 pm

Smoke wrote:
Fishtale wrote:haha, ask him if white with red head is ok?? I can either drop it off, you can pick it up OR we can meet on the sand [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Meet on the sand?where are you thinking,my side or the other side. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your side, the "other" side is shut down, unless you want to walk to the light house from 5 w/me? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Was at your side this moring, was very nice, lots of sand built up and the outer bar is closre than ever! 2 other areas kind of sucked because of surfers~
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 11/15/2009, 10:12 pm

Hit me up when your ready.. 1 NEW BEACHMASTER CANEL PENCIL FOR TRADE!!!!!!!! 870783
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down