Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ?

4 posters

Go down

SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ?

SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? Vote_lcap100%SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 14 ]
SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? Vote_lcap0%SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? Empty SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ?

Post  REDBASS 10/25/2009, 10:39 am

YES

NO
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? Empty Re: SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ?

Post  joesfishinproblem 10/25/2009, 11:22 am

val has the same money as everyone else right lol SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? Empty Re: SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ?

Post  smitty 10/25/2009, 12:50 pm

lol im working on it as we speak i have a batch going in to sealer today.....all spooks just in time for the fall run if it ever starts lol....

should have them done by next week...shhhhhh dont tell her Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 10/25/2009, 12:56 pm

WELL, I THINK SMITTY SHOULD JUST BE OUR OWN PERSONAL PLUG MAKER! SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? 962367

JUST MAKE PLUGS TO ORDER "PRO BONO" FOR ALL OF US SBO MEMBERS!!!!

SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? 56958 lol! SHOULD SMITTY TURN SOME WOOD FOR VAL ? 56958 lol!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH! NO JOKE!

JUST PLAYING SMITTY! MUST MAKE YA FEEL GOOD THAT PEOPLE WANT YOUR PLUGS IN HIGH DEMAND! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK BROTHER! AND SOME DAY............. I WILL OWN A SMITTY PLUG lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 10/25/2009, 1:06 pm

Thanks roc....
To tell ya the truth one of the ideas of me starting this site was so it would be less of a hassle for us builders to unload some plugs and i really think it has worked better than planed.

I have never really looked in to selling to shops but as i told val she will be my 1st shop and most likely the only shop you will see them in...

I do sell at the plug and fishing shows come winter and it turns in to a full time job and really takes the fun out of it.
With me putting so much time in the site i think it will be a better deal for me to lay low on some of the shows and get them in Oceanside B&T.... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down