Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islander

2 posters

Go down

Islander Empty Islander

Post  TheWogg 10/12/2009, 7:46 am

Islander,
Did you end up going to the Awards ceremony and raffle?Sorry i couldn't make it,i was beat and broke.Besides i didn't even catch a fish that would qualify Islander 177925
but there was big fish @ the ditch so i did have a good shot.Any fish in Road Island?
Islander 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Islander Empty Re: Islander

Post  islander 10/12/2009, 2:47 pm

Man I knew when I entered the tourney.. I was gonna catch jack shite... and ................. I was right... went out last night there are signs of life though... No I didnt make the awards ceremony either I too was way to broke to go so....
islander
islander

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/13/2009, 1:35 am

Yeah Man,I know what you mean.I caught a few schoolies but they just ended up weekining my line,by the time i got a good hit,my line snapped and that was that.That's what i get for not keeping an eye on my line mad Islander 177925 Embarassed
What was the wining fish,do you know?
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/13/2009, 1:53 pm

for the habs tourney it was 35 i think i can look it up and for robins shop 11 almost 12 lbs the only fish wieghed there........... my opinion of that homo but went last night and got a 36" prob like 18 or 19# FAT fish... but thats Islander 870783
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/13/2009, 2:42 pm

36" cheers That's a nice fish! Good catch:rock on: Good signs Islander 92223 Hope this keeps up,gonna be there next week maybe Wednesday night Thursday morning Islander 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/13/2009, 3:02 pm

Yea there sbeen lots of rumors as of lately but that is all i can confirm for now anyway... ill text ya a pic so i dont have to argue with comp.. my laptop has been bein a little feein homo as of lately so....
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/13/2009, 3:22 pm

Yeah,man.My laptop bit the big one,I got a desktop now,but you know how computers can be.They can be a real pain in the but!! :??????:
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/13/2009, 4:23 pm

yea all computers suck really so what ya gonna do???...
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/15/2009, 4:31 am

confused FISHY FISHY WHY DO YOU SPIT THE HOOK NOT ONCE NOT TWICE BUT THREE TIMES???? :,,,,,,,,,,,: cause the barb on the front hook of your northbar is crushed you jackass:,,,,,,,,,,,: ... All im gonna say dropped three before I saw it tonight:oops: ... made me feel like a big homo Islander 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,:
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/15/2009, 5:14 am

Man that's rough! :.............. and it figures the fish are finally showing themselves in "ARE EYE"and i'm gonna be in NY and to top it off i'm gonna have to fish a place i've never fished before and during a NOR EASTER! affraid This should be an interesting weekend. :??????:
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/15/2009, 12:45 pm

Hey if I were not fishing the club challenge for M/S down here I would be there with ya... Actually wish the Island was covered by the area outlined but its not.... I think its gonna be a Islander 218105 weekend especially out front... I wish they had a smley for ducking and covering from 8-10 footers lmao
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/15/2009, 2:58 pm

Yea,be nice if you could join us Islander 870783 Gonna be nutz with a Nor Easter affraid affraid affraid lol!
:.............. I fished worse conditions Islander 962367 Islander 962367
Good luck in the tourney or challenge ! Islander 92223
Tight lines bro!!!! Islander 622665
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/15/2009, 3:23 pm

thanks I know were ill be starting out that night.. I been throwing the short 8 footer over there its kinda nice to bury out over 100 yards of line with an 8 foot rod lol.... I go further with my 8 then my ten on the heavy stuff Islander 56958
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/15/2009, 10:38 pm

Oh and by the way your harley was wrapped in 1995 and is a GSB 132-2l blank Islander 622665 Figured I would share that with ya... I met the man who wrapped it today Islander 56958
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 10/16/2009, 1:21 am

Cool,did you tell him he did a great job wrapping it. Islander 560155 and yes i joined the army :??????: put it on the nine,can't wait to try it @ the china RR Islander 92223 Islander 962367
TheWogg
TheWogg

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/16/2009, 1:35 am

so you got a stahl huh👏 ??? Islander 560155 hmm now we just gotta get ya throwing conventional... So as one stahl owner I know puts it..." your not at a mechanical disadvantage any more..":??????: Sorry ST and crew I couldnt agree more with him as of lately... Im gettin less and less into the spining thing and more and more into my convench... And yes that is direct quote from a man who owns a stahl but throws a saltist or torium or well he cant throw the penn 975 any more cause well its mine... Islander 56958
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down