Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Boy is Hurt

+3
rocstar21
stevel
fishincrazy
7 posters

Go down

My Boy is Hurt Empty My Boy is Hurt

Post  fishincrazy 10/11/2009, 3:13 am

jajim's heel is hurting!!!!It has affected soccer OH MY!!!!! To see him limping and sorta loping along when running really upsets me!!For him it just hurts.The Doc says growing pains???????I guess maybe but he's actually almost in tears with the pain.Some of the older boys at soccer today said they had the same thing at his age.I seem to remember having pain when running at that age but didn't plat running sports.I swam (believe it or not) LOL.Any ideas????

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

My Boy is Hurt Empty Re: My Boy is Hurt

Post  stevel 10/11/2009, 8:29 am

FC WHEN MY SON WAS LITTLE HE USED TO GET THE SAME THING HE PLAYED FOOTBALL WRESTLING AND BAESBALL IT HURT HIM SO BAD HE WAS IN TEARS BUT THE DOC SAID IT WAS GROING PAINS GIVE HIM ADVIL AND ICE BROKE MY HEART TO SEE HIM PLAY THROUGH THE PAIN BUT HE DID AND ADVENTUALY GREW OUT OF IT UR LITTLE GUY WILL DO THE SAME TELL HIM TO HANG IN THER U TO ....GOD BLESS
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 10/11/2009, 9:41 am

FC ..... I USED TO GET IT ALSO..... THAT AND TURF TOE...... I PLAYED BASEBALL, WRESTLING, AND SOCCER....... JUST ADVIL ICE AND REST! AND IT DOES HURT REAL BAD! IT'LL DISAPAITE ON ITS OWN...... TELL EM I SAID TO TRY AND REALX STAY OFF IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE......
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/11/2009, 11:06 am

Jim,its most likley growing pains,did you get an x-ray of his heel,might have a heel spur..they hurt like a *&#@*$# i had them just about 10years ago.no joke.. affraid
As a dad i know how you feel about your son going through that pain..
joejr plays lacrosse,go's for a couple of x-rays every year,yes he plays Goalie,check out these kids hit.Lax is the %&it.. affraid affraid